thrustmaster tx

Discuss everything to do with GIMX here
Mc2face

thrustmaster tx

Post by Mc2face »

Dear Matlo,

Thanks so much for all your work on this.
I've been reading all the threads I can but I can't tell if I should expect ffb using a thrustmaster tx emulating either a g29 or t300?

I've configured it as both, both config work, minus the ffb.
I've assigned ffb to the wheel axis in ffb tweaks, no change?

All I can confirm is that him should work with any wheel using direct ffb via windows. Only I can't confirm if that's the protocol my tx wheel uses?

Any help or confirmation would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Reine
Mc2face

thrustmaster tx

Post by Mc2face »

Hi,

I worked it out thanks,
so I can now confirm the thrustmaster tx works on gran turismo sport using gimx.

My problem was I had flashed the t300rs firmware as it's a good match for my wheel, but it turns out only the Logitech g29 ffb signals are being read.

Once I re-flashed the g29 firmware I instantly knew I had force feed back as the wheel kicked in and centred itself.

However, I still had a problem, during all my fault finding I had connected to a USB 3.0 port and although it was 'working' the wheel was just pulling left then right...
Luckily before I did much more fault finding/fiddling, I plugged in to a USB 2.0 port and voila, perfect emulation with zero lag and true ps4 style ffb. I know it's true as I have a t300rs available to compare it to and they feel identical.

Great work, thanks. 👍
Matlo

Re: thrustmaster tx

Post by Matlo »

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback!
Could you please post your configuration?
GIMX creator
maberalc

Post by maberalc »

Is there any config file for this out there?
goname31

Post by goname31 »

Mc2face wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:18 pm Hi,

I worked it out thanks,
so I can now confirm the thrustmaster tx works on gran turismo sport using gimx.

My problem was I had flashed the t300rs firmware as it's a good match for my wheel, but it turns out only the Logitech g29 ffb signals are being read.

Once I re-flashed the g29 firmware I instantly knew I had force feed back as the wheel kicked in and centred itself.

However, I still had a problem, during all my fault finding I had connected to a USB 3.0 port and although it was 'working' the wheel was just pulling left then right...
Luckily before I did much more fault finding/fiddling, I plugged in to a USB 2.0 port and voila, perfect emulation with zero lag and true ps4 style ffb. I know it's true as I have a t300rs available to compare it to and they feel identical.

Great work, thanks. 👍
What should be connected to an USB 2.0? The wheel or the adapter? I use a TX on series X (need Gimx to use my Asetek Forte Pedals). Everything work for about one minute then I have warnings in the command window, then the wheel is pulling in one direction. Then no ffb, ffb again, warnings etc.
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

Since there's no wheel firmware on xbox one, which firmware did you use?
PS4 enthusiast.