Hello

Discuss everything to do with GIMX here
Kingkat714

Hello

Post by Kingkat714 »

Hey guys, I've seen that this forum isn't super active, but I might have a challenge for you :) I'm looking to create an Xbox 360 WVI of sorts, I plan to stream the video input through H.264 encoding through my Windows PC and receive the stream on a remote Windows laptop or PC. Now, I am in need of a way to communicate with the Xbox 360 by emulating the controller with the PC, I see that this can be done with GimX utilizing the local Keyboard and mouse, but I need to run a server (which I can make in C#) on the host PC with the USB adapter and a client on the remote machine that will pick up the keyboard and mouse (or even just the input of an Xbox 360 controller that I can plug in) and return it to the server, this I can not do. Are there any libraries I can use in C# to make functions that the server will use to directly interact with the Xbox 360 as a controller instead of the GimX Programs? And how can I get the input of the Keyboard and mouse (or a controller if it is easier) on the remote machine and sent it to the server?

Hope you can help, thanks very much for this project, it is amazing!
Matlo

Re: Hello

Post by Matlo »

Remote connection is actually under development.
https://github.com/matlo/GIMX/issues/105

The core part is done. Making the feature appear in the GUI is the only remaining work.
GIMX creator