Hello from Germany

Introduce yourself to the forum before attempting to post elsewhere
v1n2

Hello from Germany

Post by v1n2 »

Hi,
i have a Playseat with G25 and a 32'' TV in the basement, which i used for a long time with my PS3 and GT6..
As there were no real driving games at the PS4 release, i didn't waste any though regarding the G25 on my PS4..
With the release of DriveClub and ProjectCars this changed, and i was really angry, that the G25 wasn't officially supported by these two games. (but it is working in WarThunder, really mad)
So i played DC and PC since their release with the DS4 controller, which was not really an alternative..
2 weeks ago, i read in the gtplanet.net forum about GIMX and directly start investigating and ordered some pieces.. ;-)
Now i have 2 DIY Adapter working (one CP2102+Teensy and one FT232+Leonardo) and i am really happy..
I stopped playing The Division and only play PC ony my PS4 with the attached beamer on 125'' since one week.. Amazing.
First of all, thank you for this tool, the wiki, the docs and the support..
And second, if anyone need help, do not hesitate to contact me (english or german).

I tried GIMX on an 8.1 Windows Notebook and use it now on a Windows 10 NB, which works quiet better..
Next project is to change this to a RaspPi.

Regards & many thx
v1n2
Matlo

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Matlo »

Welcome :)
GIMX creator