hey

Introduce yourself to the forum before attempting to post elsewhere
blazr

hey

Post by blazr »

Hello im blazr.
Youve probobaly seen me in tons of other forums across the web. Yh there me :D

ill be helping out, posting questions and bugss for as long as this project lives.

Seems like im the only 1 here atm but i think this is gna b a hit real soon.

Peace
uwontprevail

Re: hey

Post by uwontprevail »

Hey.

I agree, ill be here helping as much as i can.

This emulator is so much more customizable than any other kb/mouse emulator i have seen.

And its free =D
blazr

Post by blazr »

yeah its great.

Maybe we can be the mods ;)

just waiting for a tutorial on how to calibrate the mouse, honestly i have no idea on how to do it, what dead spaces are etc
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

blazr wrote:yeah its great.

Maybe we can be the mods ;)

just waiting for a tutorial on how to calibrate the mouse, honestly i have no idea on how to do it, what dead spaces are etc
I'm sure someone will be able to help you out later on.

I couldn't possible be a mod.
I don't know enough about this, and have only just recently joined this whole deal.
blazr

Post by blazr »

yeah Malto is currently working on it.

Ive been using this project since day 1. Its one of the reasons i installed ubuntu as a dual boot.
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

blazr wrote:yeah Malto is currently working on it.

Ive been using this project since day 1. Its one of the reasons i installed ubuntu as a dual boot.
Thats pretty awesome.

The only reason i don't use ubuntu more regularly is because my 3g wireless usb adapter doesn't work with linux.
McKack

Post by McKack »

Oh hai.
I would probably use Ubuntu more if it wasn't installed on a flashdrive. Recording from the Hauppauge HDPVR is such a breeze in Ubuntu, using a few batch files compared to the hazzle of Arcsoft Total Media under Windows.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
blazr

Post by blazr »

McKack wrote:Oh hai.
I would probably use Ubuntu more if it wasn't installed on a flashdrive. Recording from the Hauppauge HDPVR is such a breeze in Ubuntu, using a few batch files compared to the hazzle of Arcsoft Total Media under Windows.
its true that i have to get a pvr to record my gameplay? Or is there any way to hoock it to my pc and use fraps?

Also how do i check if my posts have been quoted?

Regards
McKack

Post by McKack »

blazr wrote:its true that i have to get a pvr to record my gameplay? Or is there any way to hoock it to my pc and use fraps?
It's true, you can't use Fraps for console gameplay recording. Well, you could, but that would require you to have a capture device to begin with, so it would be pointless. If you don't mind playing in SD you can get a pretty decent quality through S-video with a device like the EasyCap that only cost a few bucks.
blazr wrote:Also how do i check if my posts have been quoted?
When you're posting in a thread you can check the "Notify me when a reply is posted" in the Options field further down on the page. You won't receive notifications when someone quotes you but when someone replies to the thread.
Another method would be to click the "View your posts" link at the top and just check if there's been any new posts in any of the threads you've participated in.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template