Hello folks!

Introduce yourself to the forum before attempting to post elsewhere
casio1987

Hello folks!

Post by casio1987 »

Hey all,

My name is Casper and I'm 24 years old, coming from The Netherlands and I'm still studying. My hobbies are software engineering (business apps most of the time, as well as cracking and penetration testing), gaming and hanging out with friends in a while (drink, drink more, get drunk and have a blast ;)).

I was googling around to find if there was some specific information regarding keyboard / mouse control on pc to consoles. I've found your blog, which directed me into this forum after a while.

I've got to admit, what a great work you have done so far! I'm amazed that this project is open source, as I love open source projects! This project looks really interesting to me and I hope I can contribute in the development department and more in the near future, as my free time is rare, until the next year before summer.

It's great to see you've already got the fundamental parts running and even more, to see an intellectual engineer, together with a helpfull community maintaining this actively.

I will keep a close eye on the activities and participate in the forums meanwhile. To my regret, I've sold my PS3 six months ago, but I'm planning to get one soon to help testing / writing parts of the program, if you would like.

Thanks for reading!
McKack

Re: Hello folks!

Post by McKack »

Welcome mayn! Always interesting with more coders on projects. Different experience, input and ideas.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
cldfusion

Post by cldfusion »

Welcome:)
penetration testing
giggity
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Welcome!
casio1987 wrote:but I'm planning to get one soon to help testing / writing parts of the program, if you would like.
Go for it!
GIMX creator
HIGH5

Post by HIGH5 »

Welcome, I love NL such a great country 8-)