Best of 2011 - Gimx

Introduce yourself to the forum before attempting to post elsewhere
WickedBD

Best of 2011 - Gimx

Post by WickedBD »

Hello everyone! First and foremost let me say that after being an avid forum/project follower i thought i would finally take the time to say what Gimx has done for me over this last previous year
to today. Matlo, great work!!! I cannot express what an amazing job you did with this project and i love to see a ps3 project thats actually still being updated and followed like this amazing community. Just to show how beautiful of a job you have done with this i must say, this project has me wanting to check the forums and just stay current with its development , it became a hobbie and something to look forward to. I only had until a few weeks ago a cheap 1400dpi max mouse that i bought from a store by my house one day, i was able to get this cheap low dpi mouse to work like i thought was not even possible seeing that its not a G500(just got one also got a EEC converter since my fiance gets the pc most) gimx made the cheap mouse work good and smoothly , now i need to setup my g500 when i find the best setting users have shared or matlo has provided us. McKack, you provided so much info and great tutorials for new gimx users to understand how to calibrate to the users preference that is them. Thanks to you both and thanks to the gimx community you gave me a new way to enjoy my ps3 and make it so much more fun again.DJDean it would be difrespectful not to say my thanks to you also! Thanks bud! I do have a question though if you guys don't mind(i know this isn't the appropriate forum i should be asking a question in)when setting up my g500 mouse do i need to set the dpi values to max and leave the rest of my mouse settings default? My mouse is currently set up for EEC , ive been wanting to ask. Also do i go with the default parameters that was used with mw2 or should i use a more appropriate ones for mw3.

I am happy to finally say i am a proud user to be a part of the gimx community, sorry i didn't register any sooner. Thanks fellas looking forward to hearing from you.

Btw i am using gimx via BT on ubuntu. :)
Matlo

Re: Best of 2011 - Gimx

Post by Matlo »

Thanks and welcome :)

Questions => support forum.
GIMX creator
McKack

Post by McKack »

Welcome, WickedBD!
I'm hoping to get even more tutorials done soon. Possibly a Configuration for Dummies one as a follow up to the USB Adapter for Dummies when it's done.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
HIGH5

Post by HIGH5 »

Welcome :D