Question

Talk About Anything Playstation here
Dewboy

Question

Post by Dewboy »

Is it possible to use this program and say EZmacros and create a macro to send back to the ps3 to do repetive tasks?
Matlo

Re: Question

Post by Matlo »

Did you see the built-in keyboard macro tool?
GIMX creator
McKack

Post by McKack »

I've only tried using a third party macro tool to interact with GIMX once before - it was called Hot Keyboard Pro. Another user here in the forums made some macros for RE5 farming, so I wanted to look into how well it performed.
Unfortunately the actions in the game would never match 100% each time, and this may very well be due to the fact that you're adding a whole new "layer" with a third party program, prone to minor hiccups that'll just completely offset the whole thing in the long run.

It may also be due to small random variables in the game, so depending on the situation it might work flawlessly. First of all it needs to use the right kind of virtual keys though - there's some that GIMX can't "see", and there's only one way to find out if they're the right kind; trying.

I can give it a go later today if someone else doesn't get to it first.

UPDATE: I can't seem to get it to run. I notice most of the files installed are dated 2001, a few 2008. Perhaps not compatible with Windows 7.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
Dewboy

Post by Dewboy »

I am not looking for key board i am looking for Contorler this is what i want to set the task to do if this helps you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Qk1jGmlxs
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

GIMX = mouse, keyboard, gamepad to ps3 adapter.

Just use keyboard macros with a proper GIMX config (keyboard to ps3 mappings).
GIMX creator