- force feedback support for Logitech wheels on the PS4
- touchpad support for the DIY USB adapter on the PS4
- rumble support and performance improvements for the GPP/Cronus/Titan devices
- Update your DIY USB adapter firmware!
- When using force feedback, make sure to properly calibrate your wheel.
This wiki page gives some calibration values for GNU/Linux users: link.
- Force feedback support on the RPi requires to build and install the uhid kernel module. - Update 2015-10-02: the uhid kernel module is now provided when updating the firmware
- Use GIMX x86_64 on 64bit Windows. GIMX i386 only works on 32bit Windows.
Read GIMX 1.00 annoucement in case of upgrade from GIMX 0.51 or older.
Read GIMX 1.10 annoucement in case of upgrade from GIMX 1.02 or older.