- gimx-launcher shows explicit error messages for most common errors, and indicates possible causes.
- On Windows 7, the installer checks if KB3033929 is installed, to prevent a failure of the UsbDk installation.
- The redistributed cp210x driver gets updated to 6.7.4.
- gimx-launcher can detect COM ports above COM31.
- The single instance checker of gimx-launcher is now fully removed.
- A potential crash of config editors on GNU/Linux is fixed (may happen when 'en_GB' locale is missing).
- Binaries are no more stripped when compiling.
- Input devices are now listed in log files.
- On Windows, wide characters are now supported in device names.
- On Windows, a memory leak is fixed (happens when using a mouse and a keyboard as inputs, through the "Physical devices" input mode).
- The redistributed UsbDk driver gets updated to 1.0.19 (it fixes installation issues).
Please report issues here: link.