- gimx-launcher detects Logitech wheels on start and downloads matching configs (if not already downloaded).
- gimx-launcher detects Logitech wheels on start and suggest installing LGS (if not found in the running processes).
- Setup disables combined pedals for Logitech wheels.
Combined pedals can be re-enabled using LGS (it should not be needed at all).
- gimx-launcher gets debug flags from gimx.
- Resetting adapter on exit is extended to Xbox controller emulations.
- gimx-launcher has a new "Open macro directory" in the file menu.
- Fix gimx-fpsconfig loading wrong shape for DZ.
- Do not try dumping config if name is null.
- Allow user to specify mouse capture mode and save selection.
Auto mode did not work well with composite devices like the Steam controller.
- Fix force feedback not working with G29 on Windows.
- Fix gimx-config detecting incorrect device name when modifying a binding.
Please report issues here: link.