Please report issues through the googlecode page: link.
- I have not managed to reproduce the latency issue that was reported for Ubuntu 12.04 (stick to Ubuntu 11.10 to use GIMX+bluetooth)
- the 360 support with the diy usb adapter is still considered as experimental
- issue 178: Remove gnome-terminal dependency gnome-terminal is replaced by xterm, which is more widespread in all Linux distros.
- issue 180: d-pad buttons not working This was a regression of GIMX 0.40.
- issue 181: axis to button mapping not working This was a regression of a previous GIMX version.
- issue 182: High gimx-bluetooth / gimx-serial CPU load This is a major performance issue. It was a regression of GIMX 0.40.