Smart Controller

Talk about anything concerning the source code.
Zero

Smart Controller

Post by Zero »

Codename: Smart Controller
Current Version: Alpha

is a C# implementation of the PS3 controller emulator, based on Matlo's work, designed to work solely on windows based OS

Requirements:
  • Windows
  • .NET Framework 4.0
  • Min Core 2 Duo CPU
  • Min 64 MB of RAM
  • currently developed and tested under 64 bit environment, 32 bit OS might not work
FYI (especially notebook users): The application is processor intensive and multi thread oriented. Currently I am running it on a e6600 5+ year's old CPU (depending on setting/game) am topping out 70-80% CPU usage due to the nature of the OS and choice of programming language. Expect some performance improvements further down the line tho at the time my focus is elsewhere.

Download link: link
SVN: link

The project is open source. If you have any coding experience and would like to improve the project fell free to contact me :)

Disclaimer This software is currently in alpha development phase. Expect issues. I am not responsible for any damage to your products or any misuses of the software.
Last edited by Zero on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Zero

Re: Smart Controller

Post by Zero »

Reserved for configuration and additional information
Zero

Post by Zero »

Reserved for tutorials
zwierzak

Post by zwierzak »

So how is work going? Don't you know that on Windows we can't modify bluetooth stack and this mean that there is no Sixaxis Emu over Bluetooth for Windows?
Zero

Post by Zero »

zwierzak wrote:So how is work going? Don't you know that on Windows we can't modify bluetooth stack and this mean that there is no Sixaxis Emu over Bluetooth for Windows?
I've stalled for the moment. I need to do some major re-factoring but I'm short on time :cry:

Also yes .. no BT for windows ... not even gonna bother because I'm ok with just USB.