DFGT - PS4 no pedal inputs

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
thedrunkpenguin

DFGT - PS4 no pedal inputs

Post by thedrunkpenguin »

All-

I am having an issue with my DFGT pedals and the ps4. I am able to use the wheel portion of the rig ok, just the pedals are not working. I checked the DFGT on my ps3 and it is working correctly there.

Setup:
DFGT
Raspberry pi 3 w/dietpi image
Pro micro 32u4 chip
Diy adapter
Ps4 gran turismo sport
Driving force GT xml, one loaded with the image

I have looked around and could not find anything to point to why it would not work. The tutorials are great, and i got everything working but the pedals (and the LED doesnt show when its "ready")

Thanks in advance!!!
thedrunkpenguin

Re: DFGT - PS4 no pedal inputs

update:

I tried a fresh updated version of raspbian, along with the latest version of GIMX and still does not work.

I can confirm that the RPi does detect the pedals, and I was able to see them in gimx-config, it detected them and I was able to add them to the .xml config. I also tried to remove the R1/L1 buttons it had as gas/break. Still does not work. I have also tried it with Drivers Club and it is not using the pedals for gas/brake. Also the shifter does not shift, it switches cameras/looks back.

Thanks,
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Hi,
I moved your topic to the support section.
Please post a log file.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=691
GIMX creator
thedrunkpenguin

Matlo -

Thanks for your quick response. I ended up taking another RPi and using the image from https://gimx.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1687 and the XML from the github. I also re-flashed the pro micro atmega32u4. Just tried it out and Pedals/Shifter work good so far. below is the log of me starting it remotely, it did not seem to fully start with the Pi. The only other thing I did was change the cable from the PS4 to the pro micro.

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ /usr/bin/gimx -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -c LogitechDrivingForceGT_G29.xml --nograb
controller #1: option -p with value `/dev/ttyUSB0'
now reading arguments for controller #2
global option -c with value `LogitechDrivingForceGT_G29.xml'
grab flag is unset
USB adapter detected, controller type is: G29 PS4.
Reset sent to the adapter.
using default refresh period: 5.00ms
native mode is already enabled for HID device 01:01:05:00:00 (PID=c29a)
../common/posix/async.c:257 read_callback: read failed with error: Resource temporarily unavailable <-- was already running in the background
pi@raspberrypi:~ $
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Do you still have any issue?
GIMX creator