"Controller stuck" issue

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Zero

"Controller stuck" issue

Post by Zero »

I've finally got to play some rounds of killzone 3 and I've noticed that at random times the right axis input would get "stuck". The aim would spin out of control.

In the output window I see the input at 0 (middle) and I take my hand off the mouse and keyboard. Also closing the emulator won't stop the screen from turning chaotically. The only thing that fixes this issue is unplugging the USB from the PS3 and inserting it back in.

Is this a known issue (I've looked around the forum but could not find any info) or is it something that only I experience?

Info: I've experienced this under both windows 7 and ubuntu 11.04

I have a G110 keyboard and a G500 mouse.
Matlo

Re: "Controller stuck" issue

Post by Matlo »

I've not experienced that issue. I need more info about how to reproduce it.
GIMX creator
Zero

Post by Zero »

It mostly happens at random ... I haven't found any particular trigger.
McKack

Post by McKack »

Sounds sort of like Issue 105 but it would stop by just moving the mouse a little bit :\
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Zero wrote:I've finally got to play some rounds of killzone 3 and I've noticed that at random times the right axis input would get "stuck". The aim would spin out of control.
Do the other stick and buttons still work?
GIMX creator
Zero

Post by Zero »

yes input gets sent to the console because sometimes when this happens the menu would open and I was able to "stop" the input for a second by pressing the "counter" movement key. I will play some killzone to reproduce the issue, hopefully tomorrow and get as much info as possible.