Macros

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
kamperkilla87

Re: Macros

Post by kamperkilla87 »

So change the name of the macro txt file to macro2.txt an it will only be read for profile 2? This is the macro, its both recoil an rapid fire combined. I only want it active when pressing the MBUTTON_RIGHT.

MACRO MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_RIGHT
TRIGGER MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_RIGHT
TOGGLE NO
MACRO MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
KEYDOWN p
KEYDOWN o
MAXIS 1 25
DELAY 75
KEYUP p
KEYUP o
MAXIS 1 25
DELAY 30
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
MACRO MBUTTONUP BUTTON_LEFT
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
KEYUP p
KEYUP o
RileySmith

Post by RileySmith »

Hi, I'm new to this. Did you ever figure the no recoil macro out? As far as it resetting after every shot? What games you using it for? Would love it for Pubg.
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

RileySmith wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:01 am Hi, I'm new to this. Did you ever figure the no recoil macro out? As far as it resetting after every shot? What games you using it for? Would love it for Pubg.
I'm actually trying to get it working for Pubg. An no sadly I haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully soon. I've tried multiple methods an so far no luck. I'm confident that I'll figure it out eventually. If there's a way, I'll find it. 😀
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

@Matlo. So been working on this for quite a while now. Haven't gotten it. Here is the macro combining rapid fire an anti recoil. Rapid fire works as it should with semi automatic weapons. Recoil isn't affected though. Now with the rapid fire macro obviously it's repeating you pressing an releasing the fire button. How do I edit this to a per shot basis?

KEYDOWN p
KEYDOWN o
MAXIS 1 25
DELAY 75
KEYUP p
KEYUP o
DELAY 30
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
KEYUP p
KEYUP o

For example
If I wanted the first round to go down an the second to go up would it look like this?

KEYDOWN p
KEYDOWN o
MAXIS 1 25
DELAY 75
KEYUP p
KEYUP o
DELAY 30
KEYDOWN p
KEYDOWN o
MAXIS 0 - 15
DELAY 75
KEYUP p
KEYUP o
DELAY 30
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
KEYUP p
KEYUP o
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

Mate I think we shouldn't "intervene" so much with Recoil/aiming help macros as they're considered almost cheating. I hope you understand.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Well if that's the case take macros out completely if you guys aren't going to help with them. An no offence but none of you have been much help at all. Excluding Matlo, he's been helpful to an extent. I love the adapter itself, does everything the more expensive ones do an some. The support however is not that great. All you guys do is say go read the wiki. An that by itself is poor support. Some people may not understand where they are reading.
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

There is a possibility to use it if someone wants it. I admit maybe macro page on the wiki isn't the best wiki page on the Internet but it's completely understandable, that's why we redirect you to it and we just updated whole main wiki page.

Macro is a totally optional feature also rarely used but you sound like you blame us for not making a point-by-point tutorial for it, it is advanced thing not to be used by most of our users. You don't need it to get a good translation in game or use your favorite steering wheel and we're focusing on typical usage scenarios like in all other software. For example if you don't use scripting feature in Microsoft Excel that doesn't mean it should be removed because some of people do.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

So here is another attempt at trying to get another macro working. I have the anti recoil, an rapid fire ones working good. This is what Im trying to do. I want the macro to press 3 different buttons.Not simultaneously but consecutively. Then repeat as long as the macro trigger is being pressed. This is what i have, doesn't seem to be working properly though. Its not repeating itself. Not going to mention what game its for, due to the fact its a macro. If someone wants to know just send me a message. Here are the button bindings though. And @ Godlike, sorry for our last convo, i was frustrated an didn't mean to be an asshole.

f is mapped to LT
c is mapped to RB
t is mapped to RT

An here is the macro
An by the way the macro is activated by pressing the letter e

Code: Select all

MACRO KEYDOWN e
KEYDOWN f
DELAY 500
KEYUP f 
DELAY 150
KEYDOWN c
DELAY 500
KEYUP c
DELAY 150
KEYDOWN t
DELAY 500
KEYUP t
DELAY 150
MACRO KEYDOWN e
KEYDOWN e
KEYUP e
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

To do this you need two macros. The first one handles the button presses and the delays. Since you want it to loop you have to trigger it again in the last statement ("KEYDOWN e"). The second one handles the macro stop, and it is triggered when you release the button ("MACRO KEYUP e"). It stops the first macro ("KEYDOWN e") and then releases all the buttons (f, c, and t).

Code: Select all

MACRO KEYDOWN e
KEYDOWN f
DELAY 500
KEYUP f
DELAY 150
KEYDOWN c
DELAY 500
KEYUP c
DELAY 150
KEYDOWN t
DELAY 500
KEYUP t
DELAY 150
KEYDOWN e

MACRO KEYUP e
KEYDOWN e
KEYUP f
KEYUP c
KEYUP t
GIMX creator
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Thank you very much! I'll try it asap an let you know how it's working.