Macros

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
kaiba_seto2004

Re: Macros

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

Like @GoDlike said: it was trigger button. Take your time with it :)
PS4 enthusiast.
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Ok I got the recoil macro working. Just not properly. Holding the fire button it goes down as if I'm moving my character down. Which I believe it's supposed to do. How do I get the recoil to stay centered? An not have it continuously go down while holding the fire button? Do I add another line with MAXIS 1 an a negative number to cancel it? I have MAXIS 1 set to lowest value, how to make it go even lower? Also haven't figured out how to activate a third profile which I want to use for driving. Sorry for all the questions, just want to figure out everything. Once I know how to do everything I'll be outta you guy's hair.
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

@Matlo so after messing with these macros for a couple days I've figured out how to adjust the rapid fire one as i want. Now for the anti recoil macro this is based off of a whole clip, being 30 shots I would like to be able to have it come down at first only, then after maybe 15 shots come down an left at the same time. Is it possible to make the recoil macro do this? Example: While holding the fire button the first 15 shots would only come down. The next 15 shots would come down an left at the same time. An ive tried to combine the two macros with the instructions written at the bottom of this page. http://gimx.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5600#p5600 without success. Not too sure what do edit in the config. This is both the macros.

MACRO KEYDOWN o
MAXIS 1 25
DELAY 4
MAXIS 0 -5
KEYDOWN o
MACRO MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
KEYDOWN o
MACRO MBUTTONUP BUTTON_LEFT
KEYDOWN o

KEYDOWN p
DELAY 25
KEYUP p
DELAY 25
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
KEYUP p
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

UPDATE I have the macros working together. Now all i need is to figure out is how to adapt it to where the recoil adjusts per shot. This is the macros combined.

KEYDOWN p
KEYDOWN o
DELAY 75
KEYUP p
KEYUP o
DELAY 30
MAXIS 1 100
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
MBUTTONDOWN BUTTON_LEFT
KEYUP p
KEYUP 0
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Guys i still haven't figured out this anti recoil macro completely. I get the whole pulling down, up, left, an right thing. How do I adjust it per shot?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

You probably have to move the MAXIS command right after the KEYDOWN commands.
GIMX creator
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Matlo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 9:11 am You probably have to move the MAXIS command right after the KEYDOWN commands.
Tried doing as you suggested, an also added it after the keyup. No luck.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Sadly I don't have enough time to help on this thing.
GIMX creator
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Matlo wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:21 am Sadly I don't have enough time to help on this thing.
Fair enough, I'll try to figure it out. Also I'm having difficulty using a third profile. When switching to the third profile everything is working as it should be. My problem is that the rapid fire macro is still working as well. How do I stop the macro from working with certain profiles?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

GIMX creator