Not work force feedback GTS

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
saze09

Not work force feedback GTS

Post by saze09 »

Hello. Faced such a problem.
When you connect the gimx adapter to gran turismo sport on the fanatec gt2 (emu to logitech g25), everything works, (900 degrees) but there is no feedback. (force feedback). Thank you.
Wheel: Fanatec porsche Gt2 (PS3 mod -g25-)
Pedals G25
Game: gran turismo sport
Windows 10 x64 and ps4 pro.
Log file: https://pastebin.com/DnEtFPJZ
Matlo

Re: Not work force feedback GTS

Post by Matlo »

Please post a debug log file with haptic checked. Play for a couple of seconds while generating the log file.
GIMX creator
saze09

Post by saze09 »

Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Sadly I'm not seeing any issue in the log.

A quick work-around is to use the wheel in native mode. All you need to do is to replace the G25 bindings using gimx-config (in both the Button and Axis tabs). You will have to adjust the wheel range manually.
GIMX creator
saze09

Post by saze09 »

It's a shame, but I do not know how. I bought a gimx adapter from you and it does not work for me. I'm sad.
What could it be? How to fix it? The wheel is spinning, the buttons are assigned, but there is no force feedback. Can somewhere there is an instruction?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

First activate the native mode of the wheel. Start gimx-launcher, click on "File > Edit config". This should open your config with gimx-config. In the "Button" tab, select a line (matching a G25 binding) of the table and click on "Modify". Click on "Auto-detect", press a button on your wheel, and click on "Apply". Do the same in the "Axis" tab. Lastly click on "File>Save" to save your changes.

If you have further issues, please post a log file.
GIMX creator
saze09

Post by saze09 »

log file https://pastebin.com/1Byi9diU
I want to say that the wheel has 900 degrees. All buttons work. If you change the settings of the wheel buttons g29 in the game, they work. but, force feedback and vibration do not work. Today I'll buy a drive club and try again.
saze09

Post by saze09 »

Update. Force feedback in drive club working. But... GT Sport - not working. Reinstall game
does not solve the problem.
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

If it works in one game and does not in another it indicates that there may be a problem with the game. I don't have GTS so I can't check but check through options menus in the game. As from the log everything looks fine.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Please post a debug log file with haptic checked. Play driveclub for a couple of seconds while generating the log file. Comparing a driveclub log with a GTS log may help understanding the issue.

As I said earlier, you could turn on native mode on your wheel and adjust your config as a work-around. The problem here is very likely due to how your Fanatec wheel mimics the G25.

(and please use the "Post Reply" button instead of the quote button)
GIMX creator