GTS inputs

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
ArjandeV

GTS inputs

Post by ArjandeV »

Hey,

I've configured my OSW + HE pedals for GIMX. In the PS menu left/right up/down etc works. No idea about throttle etc.

When i go in to GTS it doesnt see a logitech wheel connected and it doesnt respond to my inputs

Edit:

Now it seems it works, but my Throttle is only like half way if I press it full, and my brake is to responsive.
GoDlike

Re: GTS inputs

Post by GoDlike »

Make sure you are using correct firmware - EMUG29PS4

There's no config for OSW wheel available, you need to make it yourself. Please look here - https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Cr ... igurations

If you have further questions please post a log file as requested in section rules.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
joel

Post by joel »

Thanks for the link, GoDlike!
Right now I'm looking for a new gamling website. Do you know any? Maybe football betting promotions is all I need? I really think so.
ArjandeV

Post by ArjandeV »

I've got it to work. But it seems there is a lot of input lag.

As for the control of my brake/throttle. it is really hard to get it linear. I have Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals and it seems the input is all except linear. Any way I can get this to work? Also it's really hard to get the deadzones right (I know my raw inputs from iracing i.e. but can't use these 1 to 1, or I dont understand some values in the XML)
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

Please post the log file.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike