Can't change the controller USB port

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Abslt_strw

Can't change the controller USB port

Post by Abslt_strw »

Hello everyone, just a simple trouble here. When i first assemble my gimx and configure it was plugged in the front ports of my PC now I want to set it the main ports of the motherboard in the rear part of the PC. The arduino itself doesnt present this problem. Its recognized in the back . The trouble here is the controller. I've already tried replaging with Zadig in the new port but still the same :( any thoughts?? THNX by the way
Matlo

Re: Can't change the controller USB port

Post by Matlo »

Using Zadig is not needed at all. You can just uninstall the driver.

For further help, please provide a log file as requested in forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=691
GIMX creator
Abslt_strw

Post by Abslt_strw »

Uninstall the driver for the controller and then just install it again in the port i want? I'll try and post an update.
Abslt_strw

Post by Abslt_strw »

I've done that and now when I try to run the gimx it loads but it stays in the black screen just before when it says normally to press the guide button in the controller
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

But does it work or not? Please provide log file.
PS4 enthusiast.
Abslt_strw

Post by Abslt_strw »

Sorry for the late reply. I've been using it without problem in the front USB port. But no chance at all with the rear one... And it's not the port because it works well with any other thing. Uninstall the driver and also the gimx itself clean install and no luck with it... Plugged it again in the front and it connected at the first time.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Looks like an operating system / driver issue. Check if there are driver updates for your hardware.
GIMX creator