Left mouse button lag

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
stb

Left mouse button lag

Post by stb »

Hey guys just recently discovered your project as my controller broke and I was on the lookout for any alternatives.
Love what you guys are doing!!

I am running Ubuntu 11.10 with a Hama Bluetooth Wireless Dongle and a Logitech G600.

I am experiencing issues with the left button as it keeps getting stuck. So in the case of BF 3 it won't fire multiple rounds it will just fire one and then another one once I press the mouse button again. This issue is happing every so often but I dont really know what is causing it any ideas?
I also tried to switch my default HZ settings to 1000 but once I choose the terminal output option it will just display 100 Hz everytime.

Should it set it to a lower rate in order to decrease the drain on the dongle?

Thanks so much.
forty

Re: Left mouse button lag

Post by forty »

Sorry matlo i accidentally reported the post before i actually posted anything so there will be a report by accident my bad :|

anyway just wanted to say i have had the same problem before
you might have 2 buttons on your keyboard that are binded to one of the same controls
i was getting all kinds of weird glitches because i mistakenly binded the button W on my keyboard to 2 different actions ingame, and some other stuff was all messed up in the overall tab

- go to GIMXconfig
and make sure nothing is edited under the "Overall' tab. its the first tab on the top left

after that, double check the button tab and make sure there are no duplicated buttons
for example

in the Button tab there is a chart.
that particular chart holds all the key bindings for the gamepad except for the analog sticks.

so make sure that under Button id'
there arent more than 1 of the same

the third and final tab is called the Axis tab
there should only be TWO mouse
& 4 keyboard mapping shown in the given chart
giving a total of 6 under the ''Device type''
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Please open your config with gedit, and copy-paste the content on http://pastebin.com/

What frequency are you talking about? Your mouse frequency? 1000Hz is not recommended. Set it back to 500Hz.
GIMX creator
stb

Post by stb »

I just redownloaded your BF3 PS3 config and just changed the DPI setting. -> http://pastebin.com/JpazZbCT

But I am still getting this stuck left mouse button. I changed the mousepoll back to 500 HZ aswell as the mouse itself.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Do you have the same lag with the other buttons?
GIMX creator
stb

Post by stb »

No actually the right mouse button works normally for zoom. Its weird.