killzone 2 question

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
attackroot

killzone 2 question

Post by attackroot »

Hello matlo and anyone out there

Regarding macro/lag I'll update that

Now after testing usb with teensy chip I have tried blueetooth version

I have question regarding killzone 2 there is a time that you need to turn the steer wheel and put c4 which needs you to have the sensors motion of the controllers I know that the sensors motions is a thing in the works, but is it possible to have the controller turned on at the same time that gimx is started?

That way I just need to grab the controller and do the turn of the wheel and plant the c4, instead of having to switch it on press the c4 and turn the wheel and re-activate gimx?

You said this in the past:

Remember: don’t use the same bluetooth address at the same time! This requires 2 sixaxis (1 turned off, 1 turned on). Or a usb dev board (such as the teensy++) to pair custom bluetooth addresses.

can this work now?

Thanks for the help
Last edited by attackroot on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
attackroot

Re: killzone 2 question

Post by attackroot »

I believe it was qtsixa the program are there any more software or is this the only software in which I am able to do this?

to use the controller and the via blueetoth and gimx is that what this makes?

cxan I use gimx with qtsixa?
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

It's possible to use qtsixa (for bluetooth, a second sixaxis is needed), but it's not possible to control the motion sensors.

It will be possible to control the motion sensors in the next GIMX release (only with bluetooth).
GIMX creator
attackroot

Post by attackroot »

Matlo wrote:It's possible to use qtsixa (for bluetooth, a second sixaxis is needed), but it's not possible to control the motion sensors.

It will be possible to control the motion sensors in the next GIMX release (only with bluetooth).
Ok then I have two new questions:

First:
I just noticed the changes on the source as in August 9 three changes about motion sensing six axis control, can I already compile the version and test it out will this be the 0.43 version?

Second:
About your answer you say that I can use qtsixa for bluetooth but that I need the bluetooth that has already address of controller 1 and another controller that has address of controller 2.

You mean I can't use controller the bluetooth dongle and the sixaxis controller at the same time for controller 1?

What about the answer to this post?

http://gimx.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5& ... sixa#p1792

Thanks for the support so far
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

attackroot wrote:can I already compile the version and test it out will this be the 0.43 version?
Yes.
attackroot wrote:You mean I can't use controller the bluetooth dongle and the sixaxis controller at the same time for controller 1?
You can't use the same bluetooth address twice.
GIMX creator
attackroot

Post by attackroot »

Matlo wrote:
attackroot wrote:can I already compile the version and test it out will this be the 0.43 version?
Yes.
attackroot wrote:You mean I can't use controller the bluetooth dongle and the sixaxis controller at the same time for controller 1?
You can't use the same bluetooth address twice.
Ok thanks I will try out the compiled version and post results.

Would be nice to know if there is a trick that you can use the same address twice?

Because doing that way I will need to press the ps button which takes 3 seconds and then re-start gimx when done and In games like warhawk where you need motion sensing to try the game or killzone 2 that takes you time.

But if this motion sensing option resolves that then It's super cool man

EDIT:

Ok I just compiled but it seems I don't see any changes regarding this, also I add to do shortcuts of the files that were installed into my personal folder right now they don'0t have any icons.

Do I need to use qtsixa in order for it to work?

How can I test the motion sensing?

Also a thing that happens to me while I am in bluetooth mode why can't we input the ps3 address and the sixaxis address or let the address stay in there?

Each time I start gimx-bluetooth it asks me to re-pair the controller via usb which is annoying
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

attackroot wrote:Would be nice to know if there is a trick that you can use the same address twice?
When I say that it can't be done, it means it's impossible.
attackroot wrote:I add to do shortcuts of the files that were installed into my personal folder right now they don'0t have any icons.
Just execute "sudo make install" after "make".
attackroot wrote:How can I test the motion sensing?
Just use gimx-config and bind controls to axes acc x/acc y/acc z/gyro.
attackroot wrote:Each time I start gimx-bluetooth it asks me to re-pair the controller via usb which is annoying
Click on File>Save.
GIMX creator