Some ideias

Have something you would like to say? let us know.
Cybereu

Some ideias

Post by Cybereu »

Headset emulator
Use a PC head to speak and hear Ps3.

Use sixaxis on cellphones
Maybe bluetooth of cellphones can have BDADDR changed.

Newer GUI
To configure the buttons to be mapped, the user have to choose the type of control (Ps3, Xbox, etc.) then will see on screen, the control chosen. To remap, click the button of the control witch will be on screen and then choose the key to remap.

If a had a camera ill put some crazy things i done here, like move on Call of Duty Blacks Ops.
Matlo

Re: Some ideias

Post by Matlo »

These are great ideas.

I already looked for headset, keyboard and mouse emulators, operating over bluetooth, but there was nothing working out-of-the-box.

I don't have a smartphone, so that I can't work on something running on such device.

And for the GUI, I will design something simplified for FPS games. I hope to release something before the end of this month, but this depends on my free time...
GIMX creator
Cybereu

Re: Some ideias

Post by Cybereu »

After some weeks trying, i give up for now. I was trying do a voice command control on ps3, using Simon (speech to command/text program) and a Macro program. The ideia was simple, control things on menu and in game with voice, like: Say "play game" or "shutdown ps3" or "find hardcore capture the flag game", etc
I can't get Simon wotking on ubuntu so i used Dragon naturaly speaking wity Wine, but the commands don't go to sixaxis emu, i have no more ideias, it would be awesome with that works.