A suggestion or two.

Have something you would like to say? let us know.
Matlo

Re: A suggestion or two.

Post by Matlo »

uwontprevail wrote: Add the option to add multiple keys to each button and this is golden.
Sixemuconf allows you to do that, it's golden!

There sadly will be no multiple keys in this GUI. No wasd stepping. No multiple configs. Only one trigger (l1) for the secondary config. No joystick. Only one mouse and one keyboard in linux. It's bare minimum and it will remain bare minimum, unless someone else has some time to work on it...

But a good thing is, Sixemuconf will be able to edit configs produced by this new tool as it's the exact same xml format.
GIMX creator
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

Matlo wrote:
uwontprevail wrote: Add the option to add multiple keys to each button and this is golden.
Sixemuconf allows you to do that, it's golden!

There sadly will be no multiple keys in this GUI. No wasd stepping. No multiple configs. Only one trigger (l1) for the secondary config. No joystick. Only one mouse and one keyboard in linux. It's bare minimum and it will remain bare minimum, unless someone else has some time to work on it...

But a good thing is, Sixemuconf will be able to edit configs produced by this new tool as it's the exact same xml format.
Yea, that's fair.

Just making some suggestions.

But it is great for new people that just want a simple solution.
McKack

Post by McKack »

Matlo wrote:...I think a "grayed" controller (as in my previous screenshot) is better. McKack, could you please make something like that?
Sure, I already made these yesterday so if you'd like them to look like even more like the grayed out image you used (thinner lines etc.) I can do that.
ps3contr.png
ps3contr.png (78.82 KiB) Viewed 8475 times
ps3contr_alt.png
ps3contr_alt.png (67.84 KiB) Viewed 8475 times
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Thanks McKack!
I will try to finish this GUI tonight :)
If the windows port goes without issues, you can expect a windows exe to be released very soon.
GIMX creator
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Sadly the new png is not the same size... and this doesn't match the button positions...

It would be great if you could make one that is the exact same size as the original.
GIMX creator
McKack

Post by McKack »

No problem. Triggers had to be sacrificed though. If we shrink them down they'll fit if you want them as well.
ps3contr_altrs.png
ps3contr_altrs.png (64.9 KiB) Viewed 8456 times
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

In attachment, a test exe file. Copy-paste it in C:\Program Files\Sixemu.

Known bug:
- typing a value for in the sensitivity, acceleration and x/y ratio boxes and then using the spin control doesn't work.

Remaining stuff:
- add a "dpi adapter" tool
- put a grayed out background
GIMX creator