Configuration Requests and Index thread

Post or request custom configuration files.
uwontprevail

Re: CoD BOps Sidewinder X8 Config *Request*

Post by uwontprevail »

OGT wrote:Thanks McKack..... I really appreciated it....

Another Q: After 10 Minutes of play time, the Soldier starts moving by it self, I have to stop the emu close the program and open again to continue playing.....! This problem is for an incompatible Keyboard? (Razer Anansi)
You need to copy your keyboard from config 1 to config 2.

Copy every single keyboard button you have mapped on config 1 to config 2.

I had the same problem, but that fixed it.
Matlo

Re: CoD BOps Sidewinder X8 Config *Request*

Post by Matlo »

uwontprevail wrote:
OGT wrote:Thanks McKack..... I really appreciated it....

Another Q: After 10 Minutes of play time, the Soldier starts moving by it self, I have to stop the emu close the program and open again to continue playing.....! This problem is for an incompatible Keyboard? (Razer Anansi)
You need to copy your keyboard from config 1 to config 2.

Copy every single keyboard button you have mapped on config 1 to config 2.

I had the same problem, but that fixed it.
I think it's the exact explanation!
GIMX creator
weebzz

[config][request] Battlefield Bad Company 2

Post by weebzz »

Hello I'm wondering if anyone can help me smooth out my aiming and sensitivity on Battlefield Bad Company 2. I have a generic 1000 dpi HP mouse, and I've tried the default Bad Company config of 14/14 for the deadzone but it still was a bit laggy. Any ideas?

EDIT: I've also tried most numbers between 14-35 for the deadzone, 0.39-1.00 for the exponent, and crazy high numbers for the x multiplayer.. Always just a little jagged and hard to really nail the correct number on the head.
PSN: weebzz | Steam: y0shimi
weebzz

Re: [config][request]Battlefield Bad Company 2

Post by weebzz »

Actually I just found a configuration that is pretty pleasant. If I had to liken the experience to something it would be like I'm playing a game on the computer where my graphics are set too high and it lags a lil bit cuz my computer isn't good enough <--- if that makes any sense. All in all though I'm loving it. I'm just afraid to tweak it a bit for fear I'll break it :(

Settings are this:

dead zone y: 22
dead zone x: 22

multiplier y: 10.50
multiplier x: 7.00 <^---- set these using the conf program manually

exponent y: 0.8
exponent x: 0.8

shape y and x: circle
uwontprevail

Post by uwontprevail »

weebzz wrote:Actually I just found a configuration that is pretty pleasant. If I had to liken the experience to something it would be like I'm playing a game on the computer where my graphics are set too high and it lags a lil bit cuz my computer isn't good enough <--- if that makes any sense. All in all though I'm loving it. I'm just afraid to tweak it a bit for fear I'll break it :(

Settings are this:

dead zone y: 22
dead zone x: 22

multiplier y: 10.50
multiplier x: 7.00 <^---- set these using the conf program manually

exponent y: 0.8
exponent x: 0.8

shape y and x: circle
The lag you are experiencing is probably because you have the GUI button checked.
weebzz

Post by weebzz »

Nope I make sure to do my tests without calibration/gui checked. It is still very playable. I'm not the best PC player, but i just had a K/d of 1.5! Guess who has two thumbs and is psyched?

<--- this guy

haha
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Try this:

Config 1
x 31/18.05/0.40
y 31/22.57/0.40

Config 2
x 34/6.84/1
x 34/8.55/1
GIMX creator
weebzz

Post by weebzz »

Matlo that is pretty good. However, the zoom is super fast for my tastes Is there an easy way to slow it down without sacrificing the smoothness too much? Sorry I suppose I don't understand the relationships between the 3 numbers intimately enough to do it on my own :O

Also, I think a browse button to locate new configs on the main program would be pretty useful. For some reason whenever I close Sixemugui I can't start it back up and have it work without restarting my computer.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

weebzz wrote:Matlo that is pretty good. However, the zoom is super fast for my tastes Is there an easy way to slow it down without sacrificing the smoothness too much? Sorry I suppose I don't understand the relationships between the 3 numbers intimately enough to do it on my own :O
You should read this tutorial: link.

What you have to remember is multiplier = sensitivity and exponent = acceleration.

Try this:

Config 2
x 31/30.09/0.40
y 31/37.61/0.40
weebzz wrote:Also, I think a browse button to locate new configs on the main program would be pretty useful. For some reason whenever I close Sixemugui I can't start it back up and have it work without restarting my computer.
I think a "refresh" button could be enough.
weebzz wrote:For some reason whenever I close Sixemugui I can't start it back up and have it work without restarting my computer.
Does it happen every time?
GIMX creator
weebzz

Post by weebzz »

Dude that works absolutely perfectly. Thanks so much for the help, bro. I stopped mid-game to type this out :D I'm going to recommend this awesome program to everyone I know now. I was already excited enough to show my parents.. unfortunately they were not as impressed lol... but hell they couldn't tell you which button on the mouse is the 'right-click' one.

ALSO the refresh button.. derp.. I totally missed that. Works like a charm, and prevents me from closing the program which has been notorious for making me restart to get the prog to work again.

I can, later tonight, try to recreate the problem exactly and type it up in the bugs section if you want.