Configuration Requests and Index thread

Post or request custom configuration files.
Matlo

Re: CoD BOps Sidewinder X8 Config *Request*

Post by Matlo »

The multiplier is changed by the "Replace Mouse DPI" tool according to your dpi value.

Leave the default values dead zone=22 and exponent=0.39 for a 1:1 translation approximation. These values are for COD:BO, other games may have other values.

Please read the tutorial written by McKack link, it should help you understanding what you have to configure.
GIMX creator
OGT

Post by OGT »

Man!... is kinda hard to calibrate, the mouse feels a little bit slow compared to PC!!!!....
Thanks for ur time!!!!

Thanks McKack for the tutorial...
OGT

Post by OGT »

Q: On "Overall Tab" Config 1, I have to Leave it on Blank? Just the config 2 Mouse Right bottom!!!?
:?:
McKack

Post by McKack »

Yes, you set a trigger on the configuration you want it to switch to.

Configuration 1 is blank on the Overall tab since it automatically switches back when you let go of the trigger for configuration 2 (Notice the "Switch back" checkbox is ticked in configuration 2)

If you don't want it to switch to configuration 2 you just delete the assigned trigger.
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
OGT

Post by OGT »

Thanks McKack..... I really appreciated it....

Another Q: After 10 Minutes of play time, the Soldier starts moving by it self, I have to stop the emu close the program and open again to continue playing.....! This problem is for an incompatible Keyboard? (Razer Anansi)
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

No idea.

Please attach your config file if you want help for this issue.
GIMX creator
OGT

Post by OGT »

Yes! Is my keyboard problem.... (New Keyboard and I changed it for a different keyboard from the store)

thanks guys....

I tried it... and U guys make a very great job!...

But I'm a PC gamer, and of course when you've spent years playing on PC .... nothing compares 8-)
Matlo

Re: [config][request] Killzone 3 config/request

Post by Matlo »

The eagle eye seems to work fine with killzone 3:

This shows it's possible to use a mouse converter.

A friend lent me Killzone 3, hopefully I will have some time to make an appropriate config for this game.
GIMX creator
McKack

Post by McKack »

That's right, a slight problem in the parts of the singleplayer where you need to use the motion controls of the sixaxis, as shown in the video.

But if I remember correctly you were talking about implementing that pretty soon, right, Matlo?
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

McKack wrote:That's right, a slight problem in the parts of the singleplayer where you need to use the motion controls of the sixaxis, as shown in the video.

But if I remember correctly you were talking about implementing that pretty soon, right, Matlo?
This is in my task list. It's issue 28. As I have a game that requires motion controls, my motivation to code that is now higher ;)
GIMX creator