[Config][PS4]Battlefield V - Version 2

Post or request custom configuration files.
Puttenoar

Re: [Config][PS4]Battlefield V

Post by Puttenoar »

GoDlike wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:26 pm There was an acceleration spike with higher speed movement if you disabled it through options. Is it still there after patch?
I do get a weird feeling when sweeping my mouse very fast,
That's probably that acc spike, that's why I did other config to compensate this.
With you config i still get a slowdown went trying to turn around quickly.
With mine i dont.

But instill get anomalies when sweeping real hard. Bit thats my mouse sensor not being strong enough
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

Yes, you can't turn fast if you use this config, that's why it's rated as Average but I rather would like to aim properly without acceleration spikes than to turn fast and aim badly.

BTW I found this option you was talking about and tested it. It isn't working properly, same as that acceleration disable setting. In theory setting that setting it to 100% should make x/y ratio 1.0 as horizontal and vertical speed will be same, in practice however it does not work as expected. I set it to 100% and ratio still wasn't 1.

I also checked that 50% sensitivity option and yes you turn faster but that slight acc spike is getting more visible so I think I'll stick to that 20%.

DICE messed something up with input here because it worked a lot better in Beta. Even setting DZ to 0% doesn't eliminate it completely. I can't report it to them (they wouldn't listen probably anyway) by going to their forum and saying "Hi, your input system was changed to worse in final version and I can't make as good configuration for mouse as it was in beta. Please fix this so I can play on PS4 with mouse". I would get banned instantly.

I tried many combinations yesterday and also today and I can't get anything better for soldier view, right now im working on vehicles. I see they added new option to change acceleration value for vehicles. If you think you found better combination please feel free to post it. We'll be happy to have some choice for configs.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
Puttenoar

Post by Puttenoar »

I think we dont understand eachother correctly.
with my current config, is dont have acc spikes anymore. at least not noticable for me. and i have very keen eyes for strange inputmovement.
its almost the same feeling i get with blackops 4, and thats pretty much 1:1

(i only have weird motion when sweeping my mouse very hard, but thats the restriction of my sensor, probably shouldnt have brought it up in the first place :P)

that said, ill upload my current config and system settings when i get back home.
i tried to capture my ps4 gameplay yesterday, but i couldnt get it to work, so ill record some of it with my cellphone and put it up on YouTube.
ill do the same with the settings you give in the OP for comparison. maybe then we will understand better :)
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

I also did config to BO4 and it's also deaccelerated with golden spot because there's also acc spike but it's less noticeable and at higher speed :D

Video isn't needed. I'll test your config personally to compare it. Just remember to make screenshots of settings. I almost finished V2 version with pad profile to fly planes.
GoDlike

Re: [Config][PS4]Battlefield V - Version 2

Post by GoDlike »

Version 2 is now LIVE!

Changelog:
  • Increased acceleration slightly to improve turning speed
  • Improved x/y ratio
  • Improved ADS mode aiming
  • Added screenshots for new options introduced in patches
  • Added third profile to fly planes, press PS button on DS4 to activate it.
Puttenoar

Post by Puttenoar »

great to see v2.
going to test right away,

still the need for highest dpi in mouse?
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

I don't understand. For best effect set your DPI to 2800 or convert sensitivity using gimx-fpsconfig.
Puttenoar

Post by Puttenoar »

Ok. For me it was the same as your origiona, but then i saw the dpi of 2800, while mine was at 6000 to begin with. That changed alot.
But i lowerd the accelearion ingame to 15 and sensitivity to 60.
Almost perfect.
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

Yeah, everyone should modify it to his own needs. I don't think there's much room to improve it further. If they will fix the input so it will be same as in beta then I can make 1:1 config as before. Have fun with GIMX, please join our official BF V squad GIMX.
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

I did a GIMX promotional video while using this config, hope you like it :)

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2858