[Request] Apex Legends Season 4 [PS4]

Post or request custom configuration files.
MojoFojo

[Request] Apex Legends Season 4 [PS4]

Post by MojoFojo »

Hey GIMX Community,

Imtrying to find a good apex Legends config but i cant figure it really out. I tried lordaerons config from the repository but its not 1:1 PC, as described in the other config here from debugman. But if i try debugmans config with the advanced Controls i experience a lot of mouse stuttering and it is not that accurate.

So has somebody a new/other config or can give me some advice to the configs and tell me the ingame settings:

Current
Lordaeron(repository) :
Sense: 6
ADS: 5
Steady
None

Debugman: like in his picure (but not quuete sure how many "ticks" at outer trrshhold and deadzone.
And shoulsnr u also tweak the response curve hear?

Hope u guys can help! Thanks!
kaiba_seto2004

Re: [Request] Apex Legends Season 4 [PS4]

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

I'm still using lordaron config on repo although it's not 1:1. But it's good enough.
My in game setting:
-Sens: 7
-ADS: 6
-Aim curse: Steady
-Deadzone: None

If you used debugman's config, you need to change accelerate index to 0.97 or lower (not greater or equal than 0.98) or you gonna face funny moving crosshair :lol:
PS4 enthusiast.
MojoFojo

Post by MojoFojo »

Okay thanks for your help, once again. But am i seeing this correctly the config in the repo is diffrent from the one in the config.
The Config in the Repo the acceleration value is set to 0.35 the config from the forum is 0.51.
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

0.35 is OK for me, 0.51 is little too high
PS4 enthusiast.
Cybereu

Post by Cybereu »

kaiba_seto2004 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 4:49 am I'm still using lordaron config on repo although it's not 1:1. But it's good enough.
My in game setting:
-Sens: 7
-ADS: 6
-Aim curse: Steady
-Deadzone: None

If you used debugman's config, you need to change accelerate index to 0.97 or lower (not greater or equal than 0.98) or you gonna face funny moving crosshair :lol:
This random move is because Apex use -127 to 128 positions, then the 0 is not the center, you can counteract this increasing a tick in deadzone configuration in game and setting 2 in GIMX.
MojoFojo

Post by MojoFojo »

Hi Cybereu,

Which setting exactly do u mean? Where can i find in the GIMX Options? "Edit FPS Config" or "Edit" Config"and than which settin.

Thanks for your help i still didnt get it
LoneWolf81

Post by LoneWolf81 »

Hi

If you have GIMX open you can click on the File menu the first option is Edit config and the second one is Edit fps config.

From there you should see all the options Cybereu mentioned
Please Remember to Post your Log file in the support section , that way its easier and faster to start identifying the issue thus helping you to sort it out so you can enjoy GIMX :D .
Cybereu

Post by Cybereu »

MojoFojo wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:11 pm Hi Cybereu,

Which setting exactly do u mean? Where can i find in the GIMX Options? "Edit FPS Config" or "Edit" Config"and than which settin.

Thanks for your help i still didnt get it
Gimx settings:
--- Gimx Config -> Open apex configuration .xml -> Axis -> Modify Mouse Dead zone -> X to 2 and Y to 3 -> Save file
In game settings:
Advanced look controls:

Deadzone: (Zona morta = Deadzone)