GTA Online - Macro

Post or request custom configuration files.
theoth267

GTA Online - Macro

Post by theoth267 »

I need some help writing a Macro for Criminal Records, I'm new to Ginx and not used to writing Macros for it
would be really thankful :)
tarrant_01

Re: GTA Online - Macro

Post by tarrant_01 »

I haven't done the online part yet, but I looked it up on youtube. It looks like you could make a macro for it. There's no guarantee it'll work every time. You need to write down the key sequence, estimate the timings in between them, translate that into the macro language and then fine tune the timings. It could take a while to get right, especially if you want to race through that track at top speed every time.

GIMX macros are pretty straight forward. You can find information on them here: http://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Macros
1337chaos

Post by 1337chaos »

Hey buddy. I've been trying to write a macro for Criminal Records for about a week now. It's not possible. You can make one for getting through the menus but the race itself cannot be macroed. It seems as though there's a random variable for vehicle speed on every race. You don't always take off at the same speed as you did in the last race, which means your corners are always off by a little bit, or a lot. I believe they did this specifically to stop macros from working.
tarrant_01

Post by tarrant_01 »

I see what you mean about the variable speed. I only messed with it a little yesterday. Perhaps it has something to do with the weather? I noticed my slow start was when it was raining pretty hard.