Hello from Indiana, USA (new xbox one user)

Introduce yourself to the forum before attempting to post elsewhere
tmeshleman

Hello from Indiana, USA (new xbox one user)

Post by tmeshleman »

I stumbled onto this site not too long ago and fell in love with the idea! I have always loved video games. I love playing them my way, though, and so I have always played on PC. Many of my friends stopped playing PC games and moved to xbox one. I reluctantly followed. I tried unsuccessfully to learn to game on a controller after 15+ years of gaming with a keyboard and mouse. After finding this site, I built a DIY adapter and am loving it so far! I am using a newer special forces xbox controller and everything is wonderful ! Thank you Malto and everyone else who has contributed to this amazing software.
Matlo

Re: Hello from Indiana, USA (new xbox one user)

Post by Matlo »

Welcome :)
GIMX creator
PET God

Re: Hello from Indiana, USA (new xbox one user)

Post by PET God »

tmeshleman wrote:I stumbled onto this site not too long ago and fell in love with the idea! I have always loved video games. I love playing them my way, though, and so I have always played on PC. Many of my friends stopped playing PC games and moved to xbox one. I reluctantly followed. I tried unsuccessfully to learn to game on a controller after 15+ years of gaming with a keyboard and mouse. After finding this site, I built a DIY adapter and am loving it so far! I am using a newer special forces xbox controller and everything is wonderful ! Thank you Malto and everyone else who has contributed to this amazing software.
Great to hear an xbox user is using this, I'm in the same situation (Whole life gaming on PC and moved to x1 bc IRL friends only play console). What games do you play on this and is there any type of lag?