Hey

Introduce yourself to the forum before attempting to post elsewhere
tarrant_01

Hey

Post by tarrant_01 »

First off love this idea. Thank you so much for putting this together. I was thinking about doing the teensy++ but this seems a bit easier. My intention is to just use this for farming mostly, currently just RE5, but I think it could work for Demon Soul's too. Once I get things working 100%, I'll start working on the macro's for it. I was hoping to use something like this in windows because I have a nice keyboard and mouse recorder there that will loop endlessy, but I will see if I can find something in ubuntu for it. I don't think I could do the usb hook up and I don't really want to dump money into something I am not confident I could get working. I am going to be recording my experience, probably with just recording the screen, because I was having some issues earlier.

Thanks again for doing this :D
McKack

Re: Hey

Post by McKack »

Welcome!
Sounds like an interesting project.

If you're not comfortable with soldering you can get the Teensy w/ Pins pre-soldered to it and then just use the female jumper cables that comes with this CP2102 board (also pinned) to hook them up to eachother. Other than that it's pretty straight forward.

(Thanks to our forum user uwontprevail for the suggestion)
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
tarrant_01

Post by tarrant_01 »

Cool I will give it a try. Why not. I just ordered them both.
cldfusion

Post by cldfusion »

Looking forward to seeing your implementation of farming. I never thought of it before, but how could I when I only play fps:)
tarrant_01

Post by tarrant_01 »

Posted my code for farming in the configuration forum. I am starting to get the hang of this stuff.
blazr

Post by blazr »

Great, thanks for joining, the small effort of making an intro thread does say alot to the guys doing the work, as it guarantees that someones using their project.
Enjoy your stay
tarrant_01

Post by tarrant_01 »

My next attempt will be to play through a level in the game. I hope I can pull it off. I hate playing the mercenaries mode to be honest.

I will also post all the info about the BT dongle I used and it's firmware and all that in a few days. I know you guys would like to have that information.