- Original Xbox support
- Make the USB adapter tolerant to garbage data: the adapter will automatically reset
- Run gimx.exe as administrator to improve timer accuracy: report period should be more accurate, especially on lower-grade Windows computers
- Rumble support for the authentication controller on PS4
- Auto-adjust emulated controller frequency: this helps using low-grade mice, which is still not recommended and not optimal
- Parse log file name before all other arguments: this helps having complete log files
- Rumble support for the Dualshock 4 controller on Windows
- Remote adapter: it is now possible to use the adapter plugged to a remote computer (make sure to use ethernet and not wifi)
- Maximum baudrate auto-sensing: report period can be lowered down to 1ms if the hardware supports it (this is not available in the GUI at the moment)
- Many firmwares now work with a PC/Windows or a PC/Linux as a target (check capabilities on GIMX wiki guides)
- Make mouse capture more robust on Windows, and allow using win/ctrl/alt keys with no risk of mouse capture loss.
- Firmware update detection on gimx-launcher start
- Mouse smoothing not working with filter < 1.0
- Fix character encoding issues on Windows
- Mouse capture issues when switching displays
- BSoD when lghub is installed and running
- Ubuntu 20.04 and derivatives are not supported yet.
Please report issues here: link.