Modified GIMX for Overwatch

Talk about anything concerning the source code.
Cybereu

Modified GIMX for Overwatch

Post by Cybereu »

Hi Matlo,
Here I'll post a modified version of GIMX (not finished) that was made by my brother, initially it was done focusing on Overwatch but I think it can be used on others games.
As I don't know coding I can't say exactly what was modified, what I know is now it is using polar coordinates and there's a file where has sticky positions and angular velocity of that position which was calculated by using a protractor and cubic regression.
There are some mods too on motion residue and others things that were removed or disabled due changes on coordinates.
He doesn't have an account on this Forum, but I'll ask him to post here.

Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Llkt ... sp=sharing
Matlo

Re: Modified GIMX for Overwatch

Post by Matlo »

Moved to the development section.

It would be nice to have some introduction on how this works.

Thanks for sharing!
GIMX creator
emantec

Re: Modified GIMX for Overwatch

Post by emantec »

Cybereu wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:04 am Hi Matlo,
Here I'll post a modified version of GIMX (not finished) that was made by my brother, initially it was done focusing on Overwatch but I think it can be used on others games.
As I don't know coding I can't say exactly what was modified, what I know is now it is using polar coordinates and there's a file where has sticky positions and angular velocity of that position which was calculated by using a protractor and cubic regression.
There are some mods too on motion residue and others things that were removed or disabled due changes on coordinates.
He doesn't have an account on this Forum, but I'll ask him to post here.

Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Llkt ... sp=sharing
Could you explain how you/your brother obtained the values in CubicReg_ps4data.data ?