Works in all games?

General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
RaceMouse

Works in all games?

Post by RaceMouse »

Heya! I'm sorry if there's an obvious answer to the question I'm about to ask, but I couldn't find an answer to it anywhere, so I thought I might as well ask here since the responses seems to be awesome.

I just found out this exists, so I'm haven't really gotten the time to check out all of the nice things you can do with it, but for the more simple task I'm going to use it for (a simple macro, just to grind out some stuff in a game) it seems to be more than capable! Now on to the most important question: will this work with any game?

As been stated in this thread some games require a Sixaxis controller, and that's what worries me. I've been using a PSP as PS3 controller for those specific tasks, but since some games requires a Sixaxis controller it's not working in all games. On this link there's a firmware called EMUPS3. Does this "trick" the PS3 into thinking my PC is a Sixaxis controller, or is there any way to do so?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)
Matlo

Re: Works in all games?

Post by Matlo »

It looks like you are looking for this page: http://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Compatibility :)
GIMX creator
RaceMouse

Re: Works in all games?

Post by RaceMouse »

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for! Getting one of those DIY USB:s then. :D