thanks for this great Project.
This is my GIMX Setup to play FPS (Doom at the moment) on PS4 with Mouse/Keyboard.
- no wired connection to PS4, no soldering necessary
1) Raspberry Pi Zero W
- "gimxos" image for raspberry (https://gimx.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2309), thanks to the author
- Raspbian Stretch
- updated GIMX to v7.2
- the onbord LED is used to signal that the Pi is up and GIMX is running (i modified Pi configuration and blink.py script)
- i configured keyboard shortcut (Windows+Esc) to shutdown the Pi
- with the integrated Wifi and VNC, the system can be configured if required
- integrated Bluetooth is disabled
2) USB OTG Hub
- 4 Ports
- Mouse, Keyboard, Bluetooth Dongle connected
3) Bluetooth Dongle
- ORICO USB Bluetooth Adapter 4.0 (BTA-403)
- Controller: CSR8510
4) 6000mAh Power Bank
- with integrated Power Switch (short press: power on, long press: power off)
5) Gaming Mouse
- 7200dpi/1000Hz (i use it with 500Hz polling rate)
- programmable with Windows-Software, Settings are stored in the Mouse
- nothing special
I used a small ATmega32u4-Board (Pro Micro) with the Pairing-Firmware to Pair DS4 with GIMX and GIMX with PS4.
Before this i let the PS4 forget the DS4 in the PS4 Settings.
I have no long-term experience, but in the first tests everything seems to work as expected, except for one thing.
Only mouse and keyboard inputs are registered in the PS4. The PS4 do not respond to Inputs from the DS4.
I thought there is a passthrough, so that Mouse, Keyboard and DS4 can be used at the same time.
What could be the mistake?
General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1