Setting up GIMX adapter

General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
Quiz

Setting up GIMX adapter

Post by Quiz »

Hey guys, I used to play Fortnite mainly on my laptop and got accustomed to KB+M but my laptop was by no means meant for gaming as I primarily bought it for work/studying and then got into playing Fortnite better. I noticed I was good at the game but low frame rates and subpar quality kept me back... This is when I decided to get a console(Xbox one X) for the same price of my laptop but playing Fortnite with a controller feels so foreign to me and I suck at building, aiming, shooting, navigating etc, with the controller. I looked up adapters to use my KB+M on the xbox but they were too pricy but I came across a DIY video on YT where I could have made my own for a fraction of the cost... I also saw I could order a prepaid on from the site for about $30 and just load the Firmware unto it.

So I would like to know if I can use this same adapter from the site and if so what Firmware would I need to load unto it which will enable me to use my KB+M on my xbox to play Fortnite and probably other games.

Thanks in advance for your help, whoever decides to help me.
Matlo

Re: Setting up GIMX adapter

Post by Matlo »

Hello,

The right firmware for playing with MKB on Xbox One is the EMUXONE one.

Please check the following guide, especially the "Hardware requirements" section:
https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Gu ... device=Pad
GIMX creator