Accuforce Pro V2, HPP PRX pedals, and GIMX

General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
MikeJeffries

Re: Accuforce Pro V2, HPP PRX pedals, and GIMX

Post by MikeJeffries »

MikeJeffries wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:02 am
kaiba_seto2004 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:26 am Did you install Logitech Gaming Software ?
Yes I got in installed and I even see the Logitech Profiler, as I finally got it working yesterday but I have another issue.
When I'm in Forza Horizon 4, I can't match up the buttons. It's showing me for example Axis 5 Button 21 for the "Switch Camera" option. But I dont know which one of these buttons it would be and where to set it in the Manual Configuration file.

All the buttons are preset for a Logitech G27 in the game, so I would have to set the button in the config file, based on what it's already set to in the game. So How can I tell which button is which, when the Config File gives me options to map buttons for stuff like "Start, Select, Triangle, Circle, etc..." - I'm not quite sure how to match up the button mappings correctly.

How do we figure
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

@MikeJeffries please don't multipost to other threads with your question. We see it already.

Don't manually edit the config. You have gimx-config tool that will do that for you. From there you can also use auto-bind feature and bind whatever button you press to the desired action. Leave the in-game config default and configure all of your buttons through gimx-config.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
MikeJeffries

Post by MikeJeffries »

GoDlike wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:47 am @MikeJeffries please don't multipost to other threads with your question. We see it already.

Don't manually edit the config. You have gimx-config tool that will do that for you. From there you can also use auto-bind feature and bind whatever button you press to the desired action. Leave the in-game config default and configure all of your buttons through gimx-config.
I have an accuforce pro v2. It wasnt working correctly when i launched the G27 config. It said joystick not found. How do i fix that then?
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

Nope. You don't need g27 or g920 config files. You should have config file for the device you actually use, not the one you want to emulate so you need accuforce v2 pro config file.

As there's no premade config for that wheel you need to create one yourself. Check following thread for info how - http://forum.gimx.fr/viewtopic.php?f=5& ... rce#p13913
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
MikeJeffries

Post by MikeJeffries »

GoDlike wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:14 pm Nope. You don't need g27 or g920 config files. You should have config file for the device you actually use, not the one you want to emulate so you need accuforce v2 pro config file.

As there's no premade config for that wheel you need to create one yourself. Check following thread for info how - http://forum.gimx.fr/viewtopic.php?f=5& ... rce#p13913
I made this config file manually but that's my problem. When I open Forza Horizon 4, the wheel shows a Logitech G27 because the firmware that's in there is emulating a G27. Now, the buttons on the Logitech G27 in-game that are already set up, dont correspond to the buttons I can map through the GIMX-Config. The buttons that I can map in the Config file are buttons like Left, Right, Up, Down, Circle, Triangle, etc. But in Forza Horizon 4, Under Logitech G27, it shows buttons that are mapped like Axis 4 Button 21 - how do I know what to map to this button?