Attempting to get GIMX known.

General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
gimxfanboy

Attempting to get GIMX known.

Post by gimxfanboy »

Hey guys,

I'm actually trying my best to get GiMX out there to all those gamers! I want every hardcore gamer to taste this smooth aim goodness :D

Currently I'm hunting down popular YouTube personalities, sending formal emails and such to popular gaming hardware/peripheral websites and PS3 fan-sites (for now, can't wait for the Xbox 360 version).

I'm not actually trying to gain any credit for anything, I've been doing this since the Bluetooth dongle version for Linux (which was amazing, but I had a 800 dpi mouse then :lol: ) I like this project a lot, and want everybody who worked so hard on it to see it go far!

Honestly speaking, I want Matlo and all those who contributed to this project to be given their due fame!

So from now on, I'll call myself the PC-keyboard-warrior-Public-relations-analyst for GiMX.fr :lol:

Any tips or suggestions?
Matlo

Re: Attempting to get GIMX known.

Post by Matlo »

Hardcore gamers don't play on consoles :lol:

There already are many ps3 hack or fan sites (ps3.dashhacks, psx-scene, ps3hax...) that newsed GIMX under the "sixaxis emulator" or "sixemu" name.

Suggestions:
- don't call it a "mouse+keyboard for fps adapter", it's much more than that. It's GIMX, the game input multiplexor!
- be clear it's a do-it-yourself open-source product (not a commercial product).
GIMX creator
gimxfanboy

Post by gimxfanboy »

Matlo wrote:Hardcore gamers don't play on consoles :lol:

There already are many ps3 hack or fan sites (ps3.dashhacks, psx-scene, ps3hax...) that newsed GIMX under the "sixaxis emulator" or "sixemu" name.

Suggestions:
- don't call it a "mouse+keyboard for fps adapter", it's much more than that. It's GIMX, the game input multiplexor!
- be clear it's a do-it-yourself open-source product (not a commercial product).
Hey!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: You actually can have hardcore console gamers :lol:

I only made the shift from PC to console simply because of the social aspect of gaming. Yeah, Vent and Clans on PC are great, but to be fair I love playing with actual friends (most of which can't afford a decent PC :cry: )

Check and Check ;)

I'm deffo talking of this as free, and not commercial. I don't want it to come across as a retail product at all :lol:. And I always mention the many uses of GiMX (Wii controller on Infamous....McKack :P )
HIGH5

Post by HIGH5 »

It is already known where it should be known :)