Is GIMX more precise than other stuff?

General Chat, Feel Free To talk about anything here.
Aige

Is GIMX more precise than other stuff?

Post by Aige »

Hello,

i still do not have a PS3, so i could not test the emulator so far. But a mate has a FragFX Shark. I played same games with it, but i was really disappointed. It's far away from the feeling i have when i'm playing CoD on PC. It jerks, its unprecise. I can't adjust the sensitivity the way I want it. It has a delay....

Is GIMX much better? If i use it, is it like playing on a pc? (Mouse acceleration, delay, sensitivity...)

best regards
Zero

Re: Is GIMX more precise than other stuff?

Post by Zero »

By far better.
But it takes extra work in setting up everything as you would like. Also it will never be as good as if you'd be playing on a PC but in games that have pretty good aim mechanics ( like COD ) you'd get very close to the PC exp.
McKack

Post by McKack »

Yeah, I can guarantee you GIMX + COD is incredible. As close to PC as you'll get, not just on its own, but when compared to a bunch of the commercial adapters as well, like the Eagle Eye and FragFX (no offense to the developers of those products ;))
My Config Repository | PSN: McKack - Steam: McKack - XBL: Ozukaki | Config Post Template
HIGH5

Post by HIGH5 »

You can't beat the price and performance of GIMX.
laytonanthony

Post by laytonanthony »

i have got 2 of the Split Fish agapters. Mouse and nun chuck and GIMX is by far far far better.
The Split fish lags when aiming down sight. the mouse is way way way to big for my hans.
Gimx is better because it supports you own mouse which you are comfortable with and in respects to the lag..well there isnt any!!