Newbie looking for some information.

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
matyricon

Newbie looking for some information.

Post by matyricon »

Hey, I've just stumbled across this and realized i have all the necessary components sitting in the parts bin. ill put one together tonight and give it a go. i just had a few questions about the functionality of the device that the information supplied was somewhat unclear about.
is GIMX capable of features such as the famous CronusMax? from what I've read, this device can emulate a keyboard&mouse combo. can i use it to manipulate a consoles controller itself, such as repeating inputs and turbo functions?
Cheers,
kamperkilla87

Re: Newbie looking for some information.

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Yes. Gimx adapter will allow you to use a keyboard an mouse with XB1, PlayStation. An not sure what you mean by manipulate. Please specify.
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

What you need is macro feature :)
PS4 enthusiast.
matyricon

Post by matyricon »

Hey!

Yeah, i just found the macro page on the wiki and am excited to get scripting! I whipped up an adapter last night and she is working great! well i was cursing a bit until i realized my CP2102 was defective but luckily i had a FT230 laying around.
also to my amazement, i went into a local second hand store today and found a complete Wingman Formula GP still in the box! lucky!!
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

You're lucky dude.
At my place it's so hard to find even a G27 in well condition :D
PS4 enthusiast.
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

matyricon wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:54 am Hey!

Yeah, i just found the macro page on the wiki and am excited to get scripting! I whipped up an adapter last night and she is working great! well i was cursing a bit until i realized my CP2102 was defective but luckily i had a FT230 laying around.
also to my amazement, i went into a local second hand store today and found a complete Wingman Formula GP still in the box! lucky!!
What kind of macros you plan on creating? Just wondering, I would really like to try out a rapid fire an no recoil.
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

matyricon wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:54 amalso to my amazement, i went into a local second hand store today and found a complete Wingman Formula GP still in the box! lucky!!
Now you have to make this 15+ year old wheel work on PS4 :lol:
GIMX creator