(PS4) Unable to get the GIMX adaptor work on PS4 and G27

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Matlo

Re: (PS4) Unable to get the GIMX adaptor work on PS4 and G27

Post by Matlo »

Check if the USB controller manufacturer has driver updates that are more recent than the drivers provided by Windows update.
GIMX creator
isamu

Post by isamu »

Matlo wrote:Check if the USB controller manufacturer has driver updates that are more recent than the drivers provided by Windows update.
Good idea^
dkch263

Post by dkch263 »

Hi Matlo and isamu,

I've tried to re-install the udpated driver for the USB contoller before I created this post but it didn't work. Thank you so much for your patience to help me but I really don't know what's wrong with my system.

My 64 bits Windows 7 is a brand new system specially built up for the usage of this adaptor, I have no idea what is the difference with yours and why it can't work with the adaptor.

As I mentioned before, I did successfully make the adaptor works with a 32 bit Windows 7 but the controller will lose connection within 1 minute. Any idea for this case?

Thanks
isamu

Post by isamu »

I had the same problem on the same Windows OS. You really need to double check and be 100% absolutely CERTAIN that windows is *ALL THE WAY* up to date! There were times when I thought my laptop was up to date but then next thing you know, windows prompted me with another update. Keep your machine plugged into the net and check again to see if it needs updating. If it's not absolutely 100% running on the very latest update, USBDK will not install properly. I learned that the hard way.
dkch263

Post by dkch263 »

Thanks for the information. I'm sure the windows is 100% updated before I install the USBDK driver. Anyway, I'll try again and let you know.