Help Rapberry Pi 3 model b with gimx not working !!!!!

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
endoe

Help Rapberry Pi 3 model b with gimx not working !!!!!

Post by endoe »

Hi everyone,

I have a problem, im currently using the dietpi verson of Gimx from Steve Martons site, All was well with everything running smoothly, but now none of the buttons on the gear stick work (D Pad, PS buttons etc) Which makes it impossible to play GT Sport or any other wheel game at all. Im using the cable bought from Steve Martons site, the wheel turns/ calibrates when
I turn on the PS4 and RPI 3 model b with Gimx installed via an automated image from that site. Any ideas what could be causing this problem? It was working fine until very recently.I guess a new version is worth trying atleast,
im at a bit of a loss as what could be the problem, as I say the wheel turns and calibrates when the console is turned on.
Id be so grateful for help to fix this its quite frustrating problem. Cheers.
GoDlike

Re: Help Rapberry Pi 3 model b with gimx not working !!!!!

Post by GoDlike »

We can't give support for modified versions of gimx as we don't know what has changed or what's wrong with it. Try installing normal gimx version by yourself and then do the test. It's not hard and that way we can be sure it's not dietpi issue.

As far as I remember we already had these issues and they were caused by bad images from dietpi. Installing old image version fixed the issue.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
Matlo

Post by Matlo »

Hi,

Please post your configuration and a log file.
This is explained in points 3 and 5 here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=691
GIMX creator
endoe

Post by endoe »

Got it going again, the usb connector to the diy adapter was a bit loose, replaced the cable and I'm back racing.Thanks.Maybe if someone else has the issue this can help.