Titanfall 2 Mouse Input

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
rogueassassin26

Titanfall 2 Mouse Input

Post by rogueassassin26 »

Hello,

When I move my mouse slowly the cross hair makes a perfect sine wave. I am currently using the rainbow six siege config from the directory, but I adjusted each of the mouse setting individually but there wasn't any change to the sine wave movement.

I've read a few other discussions that indicate it may just be how the game interprets the data from the mouse and nothing can be done to fix it.

I also think that it may simply be the mouse profile that was created for siege doesn't work for titanfall 2, but when I looked at the instructions to start a new mouse calibration and tried to choose a new mouse by pressing F1 like in the first line of instruction there wasn't any change. Profile 1 and 2 were still filled in with the "other mouse". The current mouse calibration hasn't caused me trouble in any other game though.
GoDlike

Re: Titanfall 2 Mouse Input

Post by GoDlike »

Hello,

I am not sure if I understand your post correctly. You have a problem with faster mouse moves in this game while input is correct with slow movement? If yes you should play with acceleration value.

In mouse calibration mode as far as I remember you need to push ctrl + f1 combo. There's line on the bottom saying that. Otherwise there won't be any change.

If you want to create a new config. The simpliest way to do it is to copy some config from the repository and change the values. That way most of the buttons are mapped already and you just need to change what you want. You can even copy PS4 config, just remember to set controller to Xone in gimx-config and remove DS4 bindings.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
rogueassassin26

Post by rogueassassin26 »

When I move my mouse in a horizontal line the cross hair in the game moves up and down. Moving it slowly, in a horizontal line, for a full 360 I found that it was actually moving like a sine wave, up and down by the same amounts and ending up on the same place as I started the 360. So for any horizontal mouse movement there is a resulting change in the vertical placement of the cross hair unless you move it far enough that it moves entirely through a sine wave period. So, all movement is incorrect because when using a controller and spinning multiple 360s there isn't unaccounted for vertical movement.
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

That's because you are using config for another game. You need to make a new using Mouse calibration.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike