HELP! Unable to extract "libusb-1.0.dll" for Xbox One KB&M

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
Fluffywafflz

HELP! Unable to extract "libusb-1.0.dll" for Xbox One KB&M

Post by Fluffywafflz »

Hi all,

Can someone please help me get this file? If you could somehow direct me to a download of just the 'libusb-1.0.dll' file that would be ideal. But for the life of me I can't seem to get it from following these steps:

Rename the libusb-1.0.dll file from the C:\Program Files\GIMX folder to libusb-1.0.dll.bk.
Download this libusb package: https://sourceforge.net/projects/msys2/files/
Open it (with 7zip for example) and extract the libusb-1.0.dll file from the /mingw64/bin/ folder to the C:\Program Files\GIMX folder.
Install the libusbk driver as explained below.

I'm by no means an expert, but I'm very confident I am doing everything right but I simply cannot get that file from mingw64. There's just nothing in that folder whenever I try to extract it. The YouTube video was from 'FPeeVee'. At 6:30 in the video.
https://youtu.be/n6yyRK_sDqI

Thanks in advance for any help!
User Fluffywafflz
GoDlike

Re: HELP! Unable to extract "libusb-1.0.dll" for Xbox One KB&M

Post by GoDlike »

Hello,

Please don't use any unofficial video tutorials, we don't even know they exists and we can't verify information they contain. This one is deprecated.

Newest GIMX versions do almost everything for you, no need to extract some weird shit etc. Please follow the guide I did on our official wiki - https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Please remember that for now only V1 Xbox One controller is supported. We're working to get V2 working because Microsoft changed protocol completely. V2 has jack, V1 don't.

Regards,
Daniel
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
Fluffywafflz

Post by Fluffywafflz »

Okay. Just one more question and I promise I will leave you alone. When I checked the current list of configs for Xbox/Playstation, I noticed that Rainbow Six Siege is only available for Playstation 4. Is there any current configs for Xbox One R6? I apologize if I'm not making much sense. I'm still very new to GIMX as a whole.

Sincerely,
Fluffywafflz
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

Hello,

No problem, im here to help :)

We currently don't have configuration for Rainbow Six on Xbox One. You may want to try same values as in PS4 config and check if they work correctly. Unfortunately I don't have this game to test this. If they don't work good you may need to create a new configuration by using Mouse Calibration tool.

Regards,
DAniel
Fluffywafflz

Post by Fluffywafflz »

Okay. Welp I guess I know what I'm doing after school today! :lol:

I looked back at the 'Build your own GIMX' and is there anything I should do to the Arduino that I did during the other video that I originally started with? (Flashing it, using Arduino Builder, ZaDig, Msys2, etc.)

I really do appreciate the help! I'd honestly not know what to do if it wasn't for you! :D

Sincerely,
Fluffywafflz
GoDlike

Post by GoDlike »

You don't even need arduino builder. Gimx-loader now has this functionality. Check if something is missing from our guide. Reinstall gimx in newest version without replacing some files as guy on video did. Completely ignore that video.
Fluffywafflz

Post by Fluffywafflz »

Okie dokie. Thank you soooo much!! I really appreciate the help!! :D
Kreindal

Post by Kreindal »

Please make an R6 one soon!