The xbox one after running software to operate

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
yjgtfox

The xbox one after running software to operate

Post by yjgtfox »

HI, I am a Chinese players, I found you on the BBS of our country gimx,After I have purchased CP2102 and atmega32u4, according to a tutorial on Windows 7 are already in the PS4 test successfully,But when I test on xbox one don't respond, I use the joystick is no3.5mm, run gimx then press the keyboard guide also have no reaction, here is my screenshots program up and running,please help me!
kaiba_seto2004

Re: The xbox one after running software to operate

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

Hello, welcome to GIMX.
On xbox one, you need to press guide button on physical controller, not on keyboard. Try to press guide button at least 2 sec ;)
PS4 enthusiast.
yjgtfox

Post by yjgtfox »

Thank you for your help, I have successfully several times, but I don't like PS4 success very easily, every time after insert via USB computer game controller guide key of the light is on, I hold the guide button for 2 seconds after running GIMX guide key light blinking slowly after more than ten seconds after go out, then press guide lights will shine will slowly go out after ten seconds, successful several times I don't know how to succeed. Do you have the right steps?
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

When you connect xbox one controller to usb port, guide button will light on. This is normal.
About me, after pressed Start on Gimx only thing I do is just push guide button 1 time, no need to hold.
You'd better close any program using this controller like steam, because in default steam will be opened when you press guide button.
PS4 enthusiast.
yjgtfox

Post by yjgtfox »

Thank you for your reminding, I tries for a few days, finally find the way to improve the success rate.
First insert the controller computer USB normally, guide button will light on, press the star GIMX, click on the controller will shine after guide button, pull the controller USB cable to insert again, the controller button lights, Alt + TAB close GIMX window then press the star GIMX, success
I don't know what's the matter, anyway is a success :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: