I need help on a simple macro

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
CMW

I need help on a simple macro

Post by CMW »

Hello, I am trying to make a macro that presses a button then waits a certain amount of time and then loops itself. I am not familiar with macros but if someone who has experience with them could help me that would be great! ;)
Mnk on Rainbow Six Siege is NOT cheating, just using my soldering skills to my advantage.
kamperkilla87

Re: I need help on a simple macro

Post by kamperkilla87 »

Give me the button you want pressed an the button you want to activate the macro with, also the delay you want. I'll make it for you.
CMW

Post by CMW »

I need you to press A on Xbox( which is binded to my space bar) and a delay of 3 minutes Thank You so much
Mnk on Rainbow Six Siege is NOT cheating, just using my soldering skills to my advantage.
CMW

Post by CMW »

Also make the key f2
CMW

Post by CMW »

Also make the key f2 to start the macro
CMW

Post by CMW »

Also make the key f2 to start the macro
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

CMW wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:40 am Also make the key f2 to start the macro
I have the macro itself made. There's an issue though I'm not sure to make it to where there's a timer on the delay. I just know how to make the macro work while the designated key is being pressed.
CMW

Post by CMW »

Can't you just turn the 3 minutes into milliseconds and add a delay before the macro starts over. A little context on what I amtrying to do is farming in game currency by starting a new round (by pressing a) and then waiting 3 minutes and then press a again to retry the round and if it keeps looping I can afk farm the currency so what I'm doing is

Macro Press A
Delay 3 min
Macro Press A
Delay 3 min
And I think you can make it so it repeats itself over and over.
kamperkilla87

Post by kamperkilla87 »

I understand what you're trying to do. What I'm not sure of is how to make the macro toggle. All the macros I use an have made are doing what they're supposed to do but while that button is being pressed. So that's a question you would have to ask Matlo or some of the mods here. I have the micro ready just need to figure out how to toggle it, may not be possible km not sure. Search for macro toggle on the support page, maybe something will come up.
CMW

Post by CMW »

If you make the macro while a button is being pressed can't I just tape down the key f2( or whatever key) so that it is always pressing?