[Config] Battlefield 1 (PS4)

Post or request custom configuration files.
ProPokerPlayer

[Config] Battlefield 1 (PS4)

Post by ProPokerPlayer »

I have just finished the ultimate config for BF1! I've spent a lot of hours and several days working on and fine tuning this one. My mouse is so baby smooth while Sniping/Aiming down the sight. No jitters or jumping around while trying to target a distant enemy with the scope. Feels just like I'm playing a PC game! My keyboard layout is similar to the way I used to play MOHAA on the PC. Hold shift for sprint always my favorite! I have two extra thumb buttons on the side of my mouse so some of you may need to move around a couple of the keyboard buttons. Left and Right D-pad are my mouse thumb buttons. When you hover your pointer over the left & right D-pad on FPSConfig my mouse thumb buttons show up as Button_X4 and Button_X3. Find out what DPI your mouse is and convert the Mouse DPI on the FPSConfig screen to match your mouse no exceptions! My mouse DPI is 10,000, and I am using my Razer Death Adder Chroma!

Get to in game options and change the stick dead zone to 0, also set ALL sensitivity options in game to maximum. The dead zone Gimx settings should also be 0. You don't want any dead zone when using a mouse, because deadzone is for joysticks. I applied a buffer of 6 and filter of 1 for ADS. It makes the mouse float very smoothly for targeting distant enemies and I dont sense any lag with this setting. You may want to play with those to get them to your liking. There are a lot of sensitivity options so make sure you explore and get them all.. coefficient setting should be 300% maxed. Download my config below and try it out for yourself! If you need to change the sensitivity to suite you better then you should only adjust the Sens. values for Hip Fire and ADS via GIMX only. Don't try to adjust your sensitivity with in game settings or by moving your DPI around. My config has a value of 10.00 for Hip Fire and 6.25 for ADS.

:arrow: http://www.filedropper.com/ps4bf1propokerplyr_2

I will be working on a second profile in this config that can be swapped too with the touch of a designated hotkey for vehicles and planes. This way I can create what works best for say driving a tank and flying and set it up so that you can switch to those settings and back to infantry soldier settings on the fly with the press of a button! I've been using Gimx for a very long time. There is so much to learn about it. I love Gimx!
Tizmox

Re: [Config] Battlefield 1 (PS4)

Post by Tizmox »

I just finished building my USB adapter and I cant wait to play battlefield 1 with my Playstation friends with mouse and keyboard.
Thank you so very much for creating and sharing your config file, if i'd have to do that all by myself it would take me ages.
Thanks once more, I will contact you if I have any struggles or room for improvement.

I am not able to download the file via the provided link, could you try another media transfer site?
I did some research: apparently, when a filedropper file is not downloaded for a week, it gets removed, which is probably the case here.
Briggers

Re: [Config] Battlefield 1 (PS4)

Post by Briggers »

Same as Tizmox, link doesnt work.