OSW Mmos to PS5

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
GoDlike

Re: OSW Mmos to PS5

Post by GoDlike »

After compilation with no error, I can use gimx with the Gator Claw, but after 8 minutes it's deconnected
That's because gimx didn't pass authentication signal of this controller. Gimx can actually work with any controller, but Dualshock 4 is required just to pass authentication signals from it. If you won't do it - you will get disconnected.

As for hori - I didn't check the source but I suppose it supplies same signal as DS4. That's why it's working.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
pymous

Post by pymous »

It's disconnected after 8 minutes on a PS5 game (gt7). I must tried my configuration on a PS4 game to see if it is disconnect.
pymous

Post by pymous »

pymous wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:55 pm Hi everybody, why gimx works with hori and drivehub ?
I have tried to use gimx with a Gator Claw (a wired controller), I have modified two files :
- GIMX/shared/gimxcontroller/include/ds4.h
- GIMX/core/haptic/sink/haptic_sink_ds4.c
On each files I have change on this line the vendor id and product id of DS4 with vendor id and product id of gator claw (a simple lsusb with linux) :
#define DS4_VENDOR 0x054c
#define DS4_PRODUCT 0x05c4

After compilation with no error, I can use gimx with the Gator Claw, but after 8 minutes it's deconnected.
Somebody can testing with a Hori mini ?
With this configuration it works more than 8 minutes on PS4 with gran turismo sport. But only 8 minutes with gt7 on PS5.
piruloo

Post by piruloo »

hello, there is a new adapter called raslution 2, it seems connecting gimx to that adapter works on ps5 I leave you the page https://www.brookaccessory.com/products ... index.html
ssneck

Post by ssneck »

pymous wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:09 pm
pymous wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:55 pm Hi everybody, why gimx works with hori and drivehub ?
I have tried to use gimx with a Gator Claw (a wired controller), I have modified two files :
On each files I have change on this line the vendor id and product id of DS4 with vendor id and product id of gator claw (a simple lsusb with linux) :

After compilation with no error, I can use gimx with the Gator Claw, but after 8 minutes it's deconnected.
With this configuration it works more than 8 minutes on PS4 with gran turismo sport. But only 8 minutes with gt7 on PS5.
Hello!

I will gladly test it, but I have no skills to compile sources. Can I give you Vendor ID and Product ID for Hori mini gamepad? Then you can send me GMIX I can use with Hori, I will test it on PS5 with my Simucube wheel.

HID\VID_0F0D&PID_00EE&COL01\8&73A06A0&0&0000

Let me know if you need something more?
Thanks
pymous

Post by pymous »

Hi,
I can compile for linux distribution, not for windows. It's easy to compile on linux, all of you need his explain on this page : https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=De ... t_on_Linux and I know linux better than windows.
ssneck

Post by ssneck »

I tried to compile under Windows but no luck, errors everytime and I do not know what to do with it.
Can I install linux to virtual machine and try to compile under linux, right? I will need to connect my gimx adapter, hori gamepad, wheel base and pedals to this virtual linux to test them together. Is it right? It seems too complex for me to setup all these things under linux :)
ssneck

Post by ssneck »

I tried to compile under Windows (without code modification) and I followed this guide: https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=De ... on_Windows

When I tried to "Build Project" in Eclipse I got these errors:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HgnQqe ... h2hIh/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QE4VVD ... M4f3O/view

Can you please help me, how can I fix it?
ssneck

Post by ssneck »

Just finished new tests. After compilation (under Ubuntu) with no errors and with new VID/PID for Hori, GIMX software found new Hori mini gamepad as pass-through device, but GT7 and PS5 disconnect it after 8 minutes. :(

Why Drivehub and Hori mini gives GT7(PS5) needed authentification to PS5? And why GMIX and Hori mini cannot be authentificated? Is it possible to make GIMX authentificated the same way as Drivehub?
isamu

Post by isamu »

piruloo wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:05 pm hello, there is a new adapter called raslution 2, it seems connecting gimx to that adapter works on ps5 I leave you the page https://www.brookaccessory.com/products ... index.html
Hi Piruloo. How did this work for you? Is this raslution adapter working with GIMX and your wheel, without any disconnect issues?