PS5 GT7 DriveHub & GIMX G27 PS3 Mode

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
gster

PS5 GT7 DriveHub & GIMX G27 PS3 Mode

Post by gster »

I have everything but FFB working with this setup.. I can control the menus with the binds and everything.

EVERYTHING BUT NO FFB feel at all!!! Any idea what the problem could be??

The wheel gets recognized in the GT7 menu as a Thrustmaster TGT, I believe that is where the problem lies.

I am on the latest 2.010 Beta 6 FIrmware on DriveHub.

Moza R9
SimJack Pedals
Fanatec Shifter
corporatezombi

Re: PS5 GT7 DriveHub & GIMX G27 PS3 Mode

Post by corporatezombi »

In my config I have used g27 ps3
I have the gimx flashed with EMUG27.hex
Drivehub recognises this as G27
And then in gran turismo 7 I manually select the g29 wheel as my controller.
Force feedback does work for me, but I'm using a different wheel connected to my pc (simxperience accuforce)

I do have to load gt7 last after everything is connected, and force feedback is lost if the playstation goes into rest mode and is woken back up. After rest mode I have to close gt7 and reload it to get force feedback back.

I have made a video guide on my CorporateZombi YouTube channel, but note that I have a gimx adaptor that I made myself using an Arduino micro, so some of the instructions on reflashing the gimx are based around that Arduino micro board.
gster

Post by gster »

corporatezombi wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:16 am In my config I have used g27 ps3
I have the gimx flashed with EMUG27.hex
Drivehub recognises this as G27
And then in gran turismo 7 I manually select the g29 wheel as my controller.
Force feedback does work for me, but I'm using a different wheel connected to my pc (simxperience accuforce)

I do have to load gt7 last after everything is connected, and force feedback is lost if the playstation goes into rest mode and is woken back up. After rest mode I have to close gt7 and reload it to get force feedback back.

I have made a video guide on my CorporateZombi YouTube channel, but note that I have a gimx adaptor that I made myself using an Arduino micro, so some of the instructions on reflashing the gimx are based around that Arduino micro board.
Thank you so much for your reply, how are you able to manually select the g29 wheel???

I am doing everything you are doing, g27 ps3 config with gimx flashed to g27 & connected to drivehub. Everything works but the force feedback.

Also I cannot see your youtube channel.
RagingBeard

Post by RagingBeard »

Have you tried adding your wheel to the FFB Tweaks tab on the Overall page?

I have been messing with those settings and basically all FFB comes from the "Constant" number. It doesn't act like a minimum FFB or anything, it's basically FFB strength in this case.
Hoplser

Post by Hoplser »

I have been messing with those settings and basically all FFB comes from the "Constant" number. It doesn't act like a minimum FFB or anything, it's basically FFB strength in this casesnow rider 3d
You are like me. It took me a while to install and then I didn't understand anything so I had to ask my brother.