Xbox One Error: No game controller was found on usb ports.

Need help? Ask here and someone will help
misaghi

Re: Xbox One Error: No game controller was found on usb ports.

Post by misaghi »

Soot wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:41 pm @misaghi do you know of a reliable way to revert the firmware? I haven't had any luck in the controller settings in my Xbox. Is there another way? I'll try with another controller soon too.
I reverted mine from Xbox help app by going to it and selecting "my controller has connection problems after updating it", and then it let me to revert it. I don't know about other ways unfortunately.
Soot

Post by Soot »

If anyone is reading this having trouble finding a controller without bluetooth I had luck finding some on Mercari. The few other's I found were more expensive. Should be able to search "Xbox one controller no bluetooth." There's about 4 or 5 listed in the search here as of this posting https://www.mercari.com/search/?keyword ... 0bluetooth
kaiba_seto2004

Post by kaiba_seto2004 »

misaghi wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:58 pm
Soot wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:41 pm @misaghi do you know of a reliable way to revert the firmware? I haven't had any luck in the controller settings in my Xbox. Is there another way? I'll try with another controller soon too.
I reverted mine from Xbox help app by going to it and selecting "my controller has connection problems after updating it", and then it let me to revert it. I don't know about other ways unfortunately.
I confirm this method worked, at least on my case.
PS4 enthusiast.
Soot

Post by Soot »

Awesome. I'm still waiting on the controller to get here, shouldn't take too long.
misaghi

Post by misaghi »

Soot wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:32 pm Awesome. I'm still waiting on the controller to get here, shouldn't take too long.
Lots of mind and creativity is in this project. It saved me lots of money to buy a new controller or buy a goddamn expensive Xim apex! At beginning it is a bit hard to play with keyboard and mouse but after that it will be pretty easy to use. I hope they update the firmwares for new Xbox Series Controllers.