Questions about gimx features

Discuss everything to do with GIMX here
domasb

Questions about gimx features

Post by domasb »

Hello,

I've been using gimx on xbox series s with m&k for a couple of weeks. First of all, thanks to all the devs, you've done an amazing job. I am also considering buying this Cronus Zen solution (https://shop.cronusmax.com/zen.html) and i've come up with a few questions.

1) Is a second controller necessary for audio and mic? Maybe a new gimx version with audio support will be released (cronus proves it's possible)
2) Is modding available on gimx? (For example, no recoil?)
GoDlike

Re: Questions about gimx features

Post by GoDlike »

Hey,

1) yes its necessary for now. It's possible but not with our current adapter i think.
2) yes. There is macro support.
My hardware: PS3 Slim CFW 4.80 | PS4 Pro 500 Million LE | PS5 | Xbox Series X
Steam: Godlike_RU | PSN: GoDlike_RU | XBL: GoDlike
SteamController

Re: Questions about gimx features

Post by SteamController »

domasb wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:56 pm Hello,

I've been using gimx on xbox series s with m&k for a couple of weeks. First of all, thanks to all the devs, you've done an amazing job. I am also considering buying this Cronus Zen solution (https://shop.cronusmax.com/zen.html) and i've come up with a few questions.

1) Is a second controller necessary for audio and mic? Maybe a new gimx version with audio support will be released (cronus proves it's possible)
2) Is modding available on gimx? (For example, no recoil?)
For (1) I think you can also just use a USB gaming headset (which you might want anyway). I do this on PS4 & PS5, it should be possible on Xbox as well. just in case that's a better option than a second controller.
-- -- --
:mrgreen: Michael from USA here. I'm selling GIMX USB adapters on eBay and Etsy!
Compact design supporting modern USB-C cables. :P